The demon king

James sighs as he watched another demon woman walking out in anger at him... This was the seventh demon today that came requesting for him to marry them, to be honest he wished he could have not left the human realm at all... But he had to stop his father so he had no choice in the end... And then there was Ezaeur who was for some reason living in the castle and doing as she wished like she belongs here... He has sent her home many times and she still returns like it never happened!

"Dear brother, your thinking about that succubus yes?" Erik asked as he slowly got to his brother's side, James sighed once more as he nodded... She was getting on his nerve since for the last four days she has sent servants his way at night because she requested him in her room... Almost like it was a law for him to see her, and each time he refused and claimed he was too busy to see to her demands at the time... And right now she was becoming worse "I received a message from Sam... Something bad has happened to Jasmine" this made James turn to his brother with wide eyes, something happened to Jasmine!?

"What happened Erik!?" he demanded as his brother sighed "Malix' attack caused her to be paralyzed, she is living alone now so he with Matthew and Damien decided to move back into the mansion to help her" he explained as James looked away as his mind worked around this new piece of information... Jasmine can't walk anymore, Malix caused this to her and they weren't there to reverse it... She was alone at the mansion for who knows how long and now his three little brother's had to move back in to help her... He had to help "Erik, I need you to let the people here know that were leaving for a while and that my head servant Blan will be taking over until our return... And have them send Ezaeur back to her kingdom with the warning to never return or I will kill her!" he ordered making Erik nod and move to do as he was told.

He had to get ready, there was so much he had to do before going to see her, including looking into ways to help her walk once more, he wanted to also see her smile at long last... God he missed her so much! He just wanted to be with her once more and be able to hold her and cook for her and tend to the beautiful garden in the backyard of the mansion... He wondered if she was able to tend to it even though she couldn't walk anymore? He would need to see "Why am I being sent away!? You are my husband Raestrao! Your father promised you to me!" he turned to find an angry Ezaeur stomping over to him but he couldn't care less... He had to see Jasmine and figure things out.

 He had to see Jasmine and figure things out

"Simple... I never agreed and i'm the new king so whatever my father promised you is nulled by me" he explained making her gasp as guards walked over "Succubus! You must leave immediately! Your belongings are already heading to your kingdom and so if you do not come with us willingly... We will need to use force on you!" one said making her turn to them in shock at the way she was being treated, she tried to make them stop but then she was grabbed and taken away... James sighed in relief as Erik walked over with some books "I thought you might want to look into magic to help with the paralysis that befell Jasmine" he explained making James smile in thanks.

He could really use those books his brother brought... Maybe a few more will be needed, so he walked off to the library to look around for a few more books on hellbane magic and healing magic that might be able to counter her situation, he had to make sure he had everything he needed to help her walk once more... There was no way he would give up on her walking once again, once he was certain he had every book he could need, he headed straight to where his brother Erik was waiting with his own things "Ready whenever you are James" he said making the oldest nod as he then began to open a portal so they can get back to the human realm to not only see there brother's but also to see Jasmine.

Once they got through, they quickly glamoured themselves to look like they were humans and then began to move around the city of Chicago "We need to head straight to the mansion... We need to quickly get started on healing Jasmine" James said making Erik nod in understanding, they got going while ignoring the girls who were looking at them and trying to get there attention... In the end they did look like they had a bunch of money so it kinda made sense for them to be looked at as a chance to become rich... It was something James actually hated a bunch and preferred Jasmine over anyone.

Jasmine never really cared that he was royalty, in fact she cared that he was his true self more, seeing his love for cooking and the garden made her happy to see him like that because that was who he was more then ever, she even wanted him to discover more things he enjoyed to do instead so he can uncover more... And he enjoyed it... But he still missed Jasmine more then anything in the human realm, so being there once more after so long made him wonder if she changed in any sort of way, does she care for herself? Does she eat well? Is she tending to the garden for him? So many questions he was wondering for himself as they slowly got closer to the mansion... And saw a bunch of cars around making him look at Erik who nodded.

They got closer and they both could already hear yelling happening there... Something about Jasmine being unfair, cruel and selfish... They also heard Sam saying something about her having a right to refuse to pay with the way a group did things? None of this made sense to them but they still decided to listen in further, it turns out that Jasmine had hired a company to send a group to come clean the mansion, cook for her, care for her and buy her what she needed... And it turns out they weren't doing good, they do there job halfway before leaving early and a few times have not come in to work while still expecting her to pay, so she decided to stop there services and refused to pay them anymore money... So they came back to force her to pay them the money they deserved.

James felt a huge wave of anger within him... Who do they think they are trying to steal money from someone who has the right to not pay them for bad quality work!? He was just about to get over there when Erik stopped him "Watch until the end" he whispered making James slowly nod as he watched what happened next, Damien appeared and began to say something quietly... But the group reacted in great fear as then ran back to there cars with there tails between there legs out of fear of what his little brother told them "He must have found out something through there thoughts and used it against them" Erik claimed as James smirked at his little brother as Mattew helped Jasmine back inside while Damien and Sam closed the doors behind them.

James was proud of his brother's, they helped Jasmine so well that it made him smile, but he still had work to do so with a nod to his brother they walked towards the door, he needed to help the human he fell hard for to walk once more... And maybe also figure out why it happened in the first place, he turned to Erik who had nudged his arm and then nodded his head towards the doorbell to signal to there brother's and Jasmine that someone was there, he nodded and so Erik rang the doorbell and it wasn't long before Sam's cursing was heard... He might be thinking that the group came back to try something again so he slammed the door open with his mout open and ready to yell.

But the sight of his two oldest brother's right before him made him freeze up in place, he looked over his two brother's up and down for a moment "James? Erik?" he asked softly making his two brother's nod as Matthew and Damien came over... And had slightly the same reaction only this time they rushed over to there brother's to hug them, Jasmine was a little confused because she still didn't know who was at the door so she rolled out of the dining room to go see what was happening, the surprise she felt as seeing the incubi brother's together once more made her smile and roll back into the dining room... She can go greet them later.