Tell us who you are!?

It took a while before Jasmine woke up, but at least she was fine, when she came to it was to be with Matthew and Damien with James not long after, she didn't even know had happened in the first place, just that as she was sleeping something began to shift in her dreams with demands that she follow a demon who would come for her... She didn't like it and began to fight back and scream in fear to what was happening to her at the moment, and nod she was with three of the five brothers "Sam and Erik?" she asked making James look at her "They are taking the demon to Mika's old room" he explained making her nod in understanding.

For the next few days, the brother's took turns watching over the demon while asking him questions, most of the time he didn't speak and when he did it didn't answer there question at all, the other four would continue with there research so Jasmine can walk again... But it was taking some time right now to accomplish, right now it was Matthew's turn with the demon and they had all agreed that simply asking was getting them nothing... So Matthew was going to torture him in the hopes of getting some answers, James did wonder if it would work so for now he would allow his little brother to do his task and will check on him at a later time... And maybe later take over to be the good cop and bad cop... Even if that was Sam's job.

Matthew in his demon form was what James walked into about an hour later, he didn't mind really as it wasn't something new

Matthew in his demon form was what James walked into about an hour later, he didn't mind really as it wasn't something new... It was the fact that the demon was reacting slightly that was new "Sorry James, I haven't gotten anything out of him" he explained making James smile "It's alright, go on and rest while I take over" James replied making Matthew nod, activate his glamour once more and walked out of the room to get some sleep... Leaving the two alone, James didn't talk at first, just walked around the room until he went to the mini bar in the room to get himself something to drink "Care for a drink? I can also get you some water if you wish" James explained making the demon roll his eyes at him "And why would I want anything from a weakling like you? You can do nothing but let me go so I can grab the human girl and bring her to my master as ordered" the demon growled as James sat down with his glass.

 Leaving the two alone, James didn't talk at first, just walked around the room until he went to the mini bar in the room to get himself something to drink "Care for a drink? I can also get you some water if you wish" James explained making the de...

It was then that the demon noticed the tattoo's James had, while to humans it would look like something completely different... Those were actually spells that he can cast from his body to harm someone... Someone like him, James noticed where he was looking and chuckled "Oh? You noticed them? I was beginning to wonder when you would notice them... Sometimes demon's can be blind with everything around them but there objectives you know?" he chuckled once more after speaking as the demon went pale "You were so blind by trying to kidnap the one person I am in love with that you didn't notice them until now" he continued after taking a sip of his drink.

"Now then... Will you answer my questions? Or will we be hearing your screams of pain?" James asked as his golden eyes faintly glowed making the demon before him tremble in fear "There will be no need for that!" another voice spoke as a figure appeared before James, the being was also a demon but a woman, her markings were a light orange that looked like flowers and her eyes were a bright green unlike her blue hair that was braided and moving on it's own... Like it was alive "I am his master, I had sent him to get a human girl who could no longer walk because of a devil" she explained making James glare at her "You mean Jasmine correct? And you decided to have take her in her sleep and have her be controlled to obey?" he asked making her eyes widen as she turned to the demon behind her with a glare of her own.

She turned back to look at James "I apologize for that, I did not know he was going to do something like this, I asked him to simply find her and ask her to come with him to meet me" she explained softly but James didn't look all that happy at her words "And why do you need to meet her? Why not simply come here to meet her instead of bringing her to you?" he asked while watching them both, he did tell Damien what was happening and asked him to keep the others away unless he asked and for now nothing has happened so he might just wait "I must see her injury... Simple as that" she explained making James raise a brow "I don't believe you... Again you could have simply come here yourself and explain your reason for coming... But you didn't" he explained making the demon glare at him in return as the door slammed open to let his brother's in with Jasmine waiting outside the room.

No one said a thing, they just looked at the two demons in the room "Why are you both here?" Sam growled making the female demon glare at them as she tried to look behind them to see if someone was there "I need to see the human. Bring her to me now" the demon ordered making Sam growl at the fact he was ignored "You won't see anyone until you tell us why you want to see her" James ordered as he glared with his eyes like his younger siblings had glowing eyes, the female demon began to tremble in fear as she tried to speak but the amount of power they were letting out on her was too much "Ezaeur ordered... For her death so... You will return at her side and... Complete the ceremony" she gasped out as the demon behind her was shocked at her revealing this information they swore to not reveal.

James was enraged... Why would she do something like this!? Was she out of her mind!? He had to take care of this "I'll be back soon" he simply said before grabbing the two intruders and then vanishing... The four brother's sighed and then turned to Jasmine who looked worried "He's just back in our home to fix what happened" Erik explained making her nod as they went back to the study to get back to work once more, Jasmine did worry about James and how things might be right now in his world but she could tell that he would come back at some point soon enough and so for now she would simply wait for him with his brother's by her side as they worked together to help her walking once more.

It took about a week before they figured out what happened to her loss of mobility and how to reverse her condition, it turns out that the bullet was cursed and it backfired when it hit her, so now they simply had to make a mix and pour it where the bullet hit her so then in a few days she will be able to walk once more, it took them a few days to get what they needed and then a few more days to get the mix ready to be used on her leg, they slowly poured it on her as she admitted to have felt a slight sting on her leg but it wasn't bad, after that they packed everything up and simply waited for her to walk once more at long last, Jasmine was smiling as little by little the four worked together to put away anything related to her lack of mobility which made them very happy.

It took two weeks before Jasmine was able to walk once again, the brother's were so happy about the good news... But sad that James wasn't able to see her walk himself, he would need to see it when he returns simply, right now she was trying her best to get used to walking once more in the backyard when there was banging on the door and the doorbell was being used like crazy for some strange reason, Erik decided to go and answer but Damian did point out that he felt negative thoughts coming from one singular person at the door, so Erik went back inside to get to the front door were the banging refused to let up, and then he unlocked the door and opened it to reveal Mika Anderson and Andrew Lewis themselves.