1)Ragini,The Replaced Bride

It's 12 in the night and I was sitting in between the decorated bed.Today was my sister Ragana's marriage.and she eloped and as a substitute at the right moment my step mother made me sit on her place.
Nobody knows this except my family.
I was been tortured to do this keep my nanu safe!

Now I am married but with a betrayal which they still didn't recognise.As per the tradition of this family they can see bride's face only tomorrow.
And anytime he would be here,well I have nothing to do with him and I have to manage till morning until Ragana doesn't return back.

This nuptial chain hanging on my neck and the deep red vermilion on my forehead doesn't mean to me anything but surely it is suffocating me.My step mother's smartness made me believe bride swap can happen in real unless the tv show,and similar personality with her step sister also helped her step mother in this situation so that she could blackmail her and !

I wonder what will I tell him.well it's no big deal I have only faced humiliations from my childhood and some more now ...but after this I am gonna take my nanu with me away from me,Hopefully!

Break up with the person whom I loved to no end.he was everything to me but the sad reality is I am nothing to him. And now the marriage with person with whom I rarely met,can you just believe all this happened in just 24 hours!!

*********************************

Ragini hugged Viraj :Happy birthday Raj!!
Crackers were shining in the sky.
But he did not hug her back like every other time!
Ragini didn't realise the change.
She held his wrist and dragged him.
While she had invited all his friends and arranged a party.

Ragini forwards the knife to him:Raj!
She herself made him hold the knife.
Ragini:come on make a wish and blow the candles!
Viraj did not move a bit.
Ragini:Raj come on..
She smiles:make a wish..
He turned to her:let's break up!

It did startle her but she did not take it seriously:enough of the jokes..
Viraj :do I look like?
He threw the knife on the table:Guys..Thanks for coming but there's no party going on here!
While everyone just disperse from there.
Ragini:Raj what are you saying?are you even in senses!

Viraj:Ragini...I am just over from you.you are sick and selfish.i cannot be with you!
Tears rolls down her eyes,what made him say this:Viraj...
Viraj:did you see how successful your sister Ragana is...opportunities are knocking her,she had takeover your dad's business.what are you?just behind struggling to be a lawyer which you can't you know that.And you also don't take over your father's business.and what I am hearing that your dad put you out from his properties.Ragini you are good for nothing!

She smiled and her eyes teared:if my step sister getting opportunities or my dad throwing me out of his properties..what's your concern?go on man,it's the break up from my side at this moment.
Viral:Rag...
Raging interrupts:I want to live with my identity and seriously break up is so cool!
She turns and folding her arms.

Her eyes cried but still she smiled all the way.No matter how many times viraj kept calling her but she did not turn.Her mother always told her that "what's gone is gone.dont weep for hours,Move forward and live as today is the last day of your life"

And she walked further and gets an ice cream for herself.
And just eats it walks as if she was the only one present there.she did not mind traffic or anything came on her way.luckily she was safe!

And she pushed her mansion door and walked inside,of course it was decorated and whatever the function was going on it was ended,which she would never mind about.

"Stop there!"her father Shekhar shouts.
Ragini looks at him.it did not ever feel like if he was her own father!
Shekhar:where were you all the day?
Ragini pass him a look:does it bother you anyhow?
She walked passing by him.
Shekhar:This is my house and my rules will go not like..
Ragini interrupts:oh come on...
Shekhar:Ragini do you have some manners left in you that you can at least have some shame?
Ragini:no..no I don't have manners and I am shameless.fine?
She moves towards the stairs.
Shekhar:tomorrow is your sisters wedding.i am pleading you don't create any drama!
Ragini stops seeing her nanu.
She walks to him.

Nanu:did you eat dinner?
Ragini looks at him being overwhelmed.his first question always to her.
Ragini nods in no.
Nanu:Come let's have it together!
Shekhar looks at him:Dinner?Can't you ask her where was she?
Nanu did not reply to him.
They moved from there.
Shekhar:I am mad that I am keeping you both in this home still!
Ragini:then do that!

**********************************

Her thoughts got interrupted with him entering inside the room.
He cleaned the table which was decorated with flowers and he placed his laptop and looks around and pulled the sofa and adjusted in front of the table and sat there working.
Ragini looked at him under her veil..she wanted to stay quite she waited if any of her family members gonna call her that saying Ragana is back then she can go back from here.
But there was no call, neither he was considering that there was a person existing inside the room and he was busy.then it was easy too if this continues till morning,she can escape from here!

***********************************

Ragini wondered what's the problem going on between her father and step mother.
When her nanu:Ragana is missing!
Ragini:what?
Her nanu:She left a letter behind that she don't wanna get married!
Ragini:didn't she knew she don't want to marry all these day?
Nanu just looks on:but they are very strong people if today they get to know bride is missing they can destroy your dad!
Ragini smiles:wow..glad to listen.let's go and inform them soon!
Nanu:why are you taking fight with them?
Ragini:because they do!
Nanu:just be silent!

While later Ragini was sitting on a seat there in function casually looking at her phone.
When her father's number flashed on her screen.

She enters inside the room:where's Nanu?
Where a guy was pointing gun at her Nani's head.
Her step mother,Kanak:wear this!
She points to the lehenga.
Ragini:what's this now?
Shekhar asks the guy to take gun away.he does.
Shekhar:for one night replace Ragana!
Ragini:what?
She cross smiles:What is this drama now when you warned me last night...
Shekhar:we will soon get Ragana back but just replace her.
Ragini:No..
Sheila:No?then you will never see this old man!
Ragini looks on.
Shiela grabs the gun from the guy and points to her nanu.nanu was scared!
Ragini:leave him..you will be regret all your life then!
Shiela:regretting or not that...I don't know but his life is in your hands!

Ragini looks at Shekhar:you can't do this to me!
Shekhar bends his head:I promise only for this night and later on you can go taking your nanu wherever you want...I won't stop!
Ragini looks at nanu..
Shiela:No she won't value your words.then this old man has to die..
She pulled the trigger...
Ragini:No stop...
She picks up the bridal outfits.
While nanu cries out of helplessness!

*************************************

3 hours had passed since he came inside the room.
He pressed enter sending a mail and shuts the laptop. And leans on to the chair relaxing.due to continuous work his back was really aching a lot!

And he suddenly opened his eyes and stood and looked at her.she was on the corner of the bed still on the veil.
He walked towards her.
Ragini had literally slept,she don't know when..
He lifts her veil puts it away..
Ragini quickly woke up and found him standing there.
Oh damn how could she sleep?and now what will he do....she is caught!
His strong look on her literally scared her,though she was never so scared of anyone.if Nani's life wasn't at state she would have not done this...but now she know that it's a clear betrayal.

Ragini looks at him,whether to tell him truth or lie cooking up some story,but that's what she never did..how she gonna cook story!

To be continued......

So how's it?