12)Sweet moments!

Let's begin.....

Ram was laying on the hospital bed.
Mahima:why is Sanskar not here yet?
Ram looks at her.
Mahima:I am so sure he is now just worried about that annoying girl!
Ram:but before that he is my son he would know his values.
When he gets the call of his assistant informing him that Sanskar arrived.

Ram:see didn't I tell you?
Mahima smiles.
Ram:let's make it happen soon.
Mahima nods.
He just leans on the bed and closed his eyes to act.and Mahima called appointed doctor to play the serious act in front of Sanskar.

And some moments later.
Pratheek(general secretary of Sanskar)opens the door with a broad smile on his face.he sees Ram sleeping on the bed.
Mahima tried looking behind him to see whether Sanskar arrived or not.
Pratheek:Very Good afternoon Mam!
He placed a bouquet:Sanskar sir has specially sent you these pretty flowers with heartfelt condolences!

Ram opened his eyes immediately and angrily:heartfelt condolences...???my foot did I die here ...
Pratheek stopped smiling:sir?you?
Ram:where is Sanskar?
Pratheek:Sir,I have no idea about his whereabouts.but you are??
Ram shouts:get lost!
He moved out.
Mahima:She will pay for all this!!
Ram looks at her.
Mahima:did you forget Anokhi?
Ram laughs and nods.

While here Vikas:Sir shouldn't it be you personally go and visit your dad..
Sanskar was looking at the presentation which he have to approve for investment.
Sanskar:you sent the flowers and condolences right,that's more than enough.Don't give up your day job(you are not very good at this)you are on thin ice(probably,if you make another mistake then you are in trouble)
Vikas looked at him and himself:anyways they deserve it.
Vikas:I am sorry sir I just asked.

Ragini knocks the door for room service.

She enters the room starting to clean it.
Sanskar watched her.he smiles!
Vikas looked at him.he scratched his forehead and smiled looking at Sanskar.

Ragini could feel his gaze and she tried to ignore him but she couldn't and ended up looking at him.
He smiles turning his face,watching away from her.
Ragini moves when her feet twisted and she winced.
Sanskar immediately:Ragini!
She felt embarrassed and tried to move with the cramp on her ankle.
When he held her arm:shouldn't you be more careful while when you wears such huge high heels!
Ragini looks at him.
Vikas himself:wah beta...For dad flowers and for wife so much of concerns.
He laughs silently:anyway I am feeling so good the way he shows the ignorance towards his evil parents.

Ragini freed her arm from him:I will manage..
She tried to walk.
Vikas himself:God please make something filmy.i will search the stray animals and feed them!
And she lost her balance don't know how when she had balance on herself.
Before she could fall he held her on his arms.
Vikas dearly wanted to whistle,he didn't knew his prayer had this power!

Sanskar smiles seeing her who was scared of falling down.
Sanskar:you are safe!
Ragini was more embarrassed now.
He made her stand.
She tried not to wince.
He pulled the chair and made her sit.
He kneels and tried to take her heels but she stopped him:no I will do it..
He didn't listen to her but removed her heels and He asked Vikas to get him some painkiller spray.
Vikas nods and moves.
Sanskar presses her feet.
Ragini:Don't do it.i do not like if someone touch my feet..
Sanskar smiles looking at her:not even your husband,it's my right to take care of you.you cannot stop me!
She looked at him and she literally lacked with the replies,in fact she was numb!

Vikas got the spray but stood out to let them have some more time together and they quickly fall in love,he is excited for his boss love story now,what to do?

Sanskar lightly pressed her ankle and she winced and he gently massaged giving her the relief!
Ragini just kept looking at him.
When he looked at her and she turned her face away.

Sanskar:why did Anant come to meet you?
Ragini looks at him.
Sanskar: if you find me worthy to reply you can..or else no problem!
Ragini:he returned my job!
Sanskar nods.

Ragini:your dad was ...(she hesitated)he was unwell right?how's he now?
Sanskar smiles:he is all okay,fit and fine!
Ragini:you should not waste your time and energy on me. I am not good person!
Sanskar:I did not see a good person praise themselves saying their good person!
Ragini:I am a mess!
Sanskar:then what I am?
Ragini:I betrayed you!
Sanskar:betrayal is accepted if I accept it.
Ragini:you are my step sister's fiancée..
Sanskar:destiny!
Ragini suddenly stopped why was she reasoning with him and trying to convince him?
She was about to stand but he stopped her.

Vikas went all "Aww" seeing his boss and the boss lady.definitely they make a admirable couple!
"My boss and replaced bride crossed the level 1 out of 10"he sent the text to ruchika.
"Aww...❤️❤️❤️"Ruchika replied.

Vikas appeared there passing him the spray.
Sanskar sprayed it on her ankle.
Sanskar:rest here for sometime!
She looks at him.

Sanskar:vikas..get me the file of Verma's.inform them that I am ready to invest and next week I would go to sign the contract!
Vikas:okay sir!
He moves out.

While he moves to his laptop continuing with work.
Ragini kept looking at him.he was different.she found him as a crack piece!
But she still don't understand that why he is not feeling betrayed.why he is going against his own parents for her?

Sanskar gets a call and he moves to balcony:Thank you Dr.Bakshi for informing the right facts!
Dr.Bakshi:I cannot state anything false to you,you have helped me in my tough times!
Sanskar smiles:don't mention,it was a kind of duty I did for you then. But please don't let Mr Ram or Mahima maheshwari about it!
Dr bakshi:okay!

After the call..
Sanskar:let's see till where this drama reach!
He turns and sees Ragini who was looking over his stuffs. She picked his pen which was on his table and immediately placed it back.
He smiles,she affects him a lot from the moment he opened her veil on the first night after marriage.
But he was been into work that he thought her to be the fiancée he was supposed to marry!
Fish...how could he compare that one to this one...
Ragini 's attitude is the best thing he saw in his entire life after Anokhi's smile!

To be continued.....

So how's it?