13)Shades Of Sanskar, The Freaking Maheshwari!

Let's begin.....

"you always think about business. No wonder your parents are so rich. And they are training you to continue it." says the girl closing his laptop. Anokhi, his best friend in college. She belonged to a middle class family and a scholarship holder. A girl whom he admired and wanted to have her in his life as a life partner.

He was so addicted to her that he did not wanted anything but her. But for Anokhi he was just a friend, nothing more. Which he also knew about it. That she does not have any feelings for him other than being a best friend. He suppressed his feelings within himself until it died down.
She had literally changed his life style where he used to find happiness in small things. He used to enjoy street foods with her. Travelled in bus with her. Purchased his requirements in small markets. Lived simple.

But this did not go well with Sanskar's parents.
Insulting her in between the public, naming her a gold digger and trapping rich. She was literally broken. His parents have removed the source of from her family. Where her family has to suffer without the job.

All this happened in the absence of Sanskar. As he was sent to London for 2 months.

And after returning he did not find Anokhi. Her home was locked. Or there was any contact.
But later he found about the truth.

***************************************

It still hurts him. That because of him, she had to face so much. That an year back he heard from someone that she is married now.

He looks at the messages he sent to Anokhi. Hopefully one day he gets a reply. That would wipe off his guilt.

He closed his eyes slowly falling into deep sleep.
It was not fraction of minute when Ragini opened the door.
She placed the water jug there replacing with the empty one.She sees his things were messed and this day he was really working all the day and she cleared the mess by neatly arranging it.
She was about to go when she sees him sleeping.
She pulls the comfort covering him and reduced the AC temperature as it was really cool and it might break his sleep.
She turns to go when he held her wrist.
Sanskar looks at her and stood :if you are this caring why do you have to do it behind?
She refused to turn:I did not do anything but that's my... My duty.
Sanskar:covering me comfort is duty?
Before she could say 'Yes'
Sanskar continued :so you cover comfort to every guest in the hotel?
She had no answer.best thing she could do now was go away from here but he was still holding her hand.
She slowly tries to free her hand.
Sanskar smiles and left her hand.

When she moved to door.
Sanskar:now I left your hand so I hold it for the rest of my life.
Vikas was drinking juice eavesdropping them standing holding the handle of door.
He smiled :boss you are really my boss in everything. I think I really underestimated you!

Ragini:consider my advice. You are wasting your time here. Do you even know about me. My past or how do I behave at a times. Do you know anything? So it's better for you to go away. I am tired explaining you that day was a mistake.
Sanskar smiles:for that.. You should give me a chance!
Ragini:what chance? I am not the only girl existing, leave me with my life. I do not want anyone.
Sanskar :but I want you!
She looked on.

Vikas:uff.. Boss you are so romantic. Aap mere soch se kahin zyada ho.. I mean bohot zyada ho.
He smiles.
When Ragini moved and pulled the door.
Vikas was literally dragged with door and falls. Ragini got scared with his sudden appearance.
She left out a breath and she moves out.

Sanskar passed him a look. While he acted wincing after getting caught red handed.
Sanskar:so you are eavesdropping?
Vikas stood:no sir I was just passing by.. I promise I did not listen anything.
Sanskar looks at him:should I believe this?
Vikas nods:I am innocent!
Sanskar turns and takes out his phone.
Vikas:sir whatever you told was right but not with words I think you should make her feel it.
Sanskar turns to him shrinking his eyes.
While vikas realised what he told.

Sanskar :so you did not listen anything and you are innocent!
Vikas:sorry sir!
Sanskar:if you repeat the same then definitely I can't guarantee you with the job!
Vikas :sir..
Sanskar interrupts :go and sleep!
Vikas sadly nods and moves.
Sanskar:wait.. Had food?
Vikas :no..
He holds the juice cup.
Sanskar:don't have all this junk..
He takes it and puts it on dustbin.
Sanskar:go have some good food and look energetic!
Vikas smiles and goes out.

Next day...

Ragini brings coffee and places it on the table and Anant smiles.
Ragini sits in front of him:sir.. You here at this time.
Anant:I was jogging near by so I thought to meet you and go!
Ragini:oh..
Anant:so how's work going on?
Ragini:good.
Vikas came to get a coffee for himself and he sees the both and he immediately runs.

Anant:I am still sorry for that day. I should have control over my anger.
Ragini was silent. That's really unforgettable thing still.
Anant:if i had an idea that my own trusted employees are playing behind me... Now trusting someone have become impossible.
Ragini:it's okay leave it. I can understand when you trust people when they use it for their own benefits we cannot do anything as well.
Anant tries making up a good mood:but you literally looked bold and cool in anger. That i was also scared.

Vikas literally dragged Sanskar out while he was busy signing some of the files.
Sanskar:i sometimes wonder if you are the boss!
Vikas:sir.. I have to show something important.

And he points to Anant and Ragini.
Sanskar watched them. He left out a breath and stretched his lips:Gaanv bhasa nahi aur aagaye lootere.
(village did not settle and looters are here)
Vikas moved closing listening him:yeah... Third wheel!
Sanskar hits on his head:are you watching any web series that you are getting so interested.
Vikas curves his lips:I am jealous sir!
Sanskar:why are you jealous?
Vikas:because.. She is your bride and in that relation, she would be something to me as well. So I cannot see her with someone else other than you.
Sanskar smiles:good point. I'll increase your pay for 30%.
Vikas looks at him surprised.
Sanskar :are you not happy with it.
Vikas:no no i am. Thank you so much sir.

Sanskar moves and directly sits beside Ragini.
Anant looks at him.
Sanskar smiles:hai..
He pulls Ragini's coffee and sips it.
Ragini:that's...
Sanskar:yours, which means mine too. After all I am your husband.
He smiles blinking his eyes.
Ragini looks on.

While Anant looks at them.
Sanskar:why did you not bring my coffee. This morning? It's okay. I could have this wonderful coffee.
Ragini :I am here..
He interrupts:I want some special breakfast. With same admiration you have to serve me. If you don't serve me I won't have it. I would starve.
Ragini looks confused and herself:why is he behaving in such a way!
Vikas himself:boss and his jealousy.. Wow!
Sanskar moves her hair strands away which was falling on her face.
Ragini really shivered when his finger touches her face.
Vikas waves his hand on himself:so romantic.. Is he really my workaholic boss?!

Anant :excuse me.
He was about to go and Ragini was about to stop him but Sanskar interrupt:excused and bye bye!
He turns to Ragini:Ragini.. Where was I? Yeah you look so tired. You will rest today.
Ragini looks at him:what...
He interrupts :if I don't care for you who else will?
He sees Anant still standing therr:what? You did not go yet?
Vikas himself:clean bowled!
Anant :Thanks for the coffee Ragini.. Will meet again.
Sanskar:will think..
Anant :what?
Sanskar:you only told to meet again. So I and my wife will think to meet again.
Anant scratch his forehead and moves from there.
He moves.

Ragini :what's all this?
He offers the coffee:choot khana and peene se pyaar bhadta hai. Wanna try?
Vikas himself :oh damn.. Sixer!!!

Anant turned and looked at Ragini, he looked as if he was hurt. But soon He smiles nodding his head. And moves brushing his hair!

She immediately moved being nervous.in that process she dropped her I'd. Which she tried picking but couldn't due to her nervousness.
Sanskar himself picks it and forwards to her and when she was about to take it but he moved it away smiling raising his eye brows twice a times. He then gives it to her.
For some steps she walked and then she immediately ran to locker room.
He smiles

Ragini looked at herself in mirror. Damn some more time. She would have end up with burnt cheeks for sure.
She touch her cheeks which hot and she end up smiling.
Really? She was blushing.Because of Sanskar, The freaking Maheshwari....impossible!