6)Sanskar finds Ragini

Let's begin...

Sanskar:as per the deal Ragini should have been here in this morning but now it's the evening.
Anant:actually the thing is Ragini....umm hmm we..
Sanskar :do you think I am so free to listen your hmm's. Or else I can myself search her..
Anant:she is thrown out of the job. But trust me i didn't knew she was your wife.
Sanskar :why?
Anant:the thing is we doubted her of leaking confidential files!
Sanskar:what's doubted? Just as if you are kid. Didn't you keep any enquiry?
He did not reply.
Sanskar:the reason why the business is sinking!
He disconnects the call.

While Ragini was again moving on the roads for another day..
Ragini was not understanding where to go. Where she can do the job.. Or if it should be an internship? She don't have report of her 6 month internship too.

When someone drags Her Ragini looks on.
It was Shekhar:where did you go? Come back home!
She freed her arm and was about to move.
Shekhar:listen at least once. I Am your father!
Ragini turns:who is a father?
Her eyes literally welled up:Everyone gets an identity through father. A father support his kid to grow in each and every phase to help stand up when kid falls out of failure. Supports kid in everything.... But in my case it's my father who push me into the problem!
She literally pushed him a bit.
Shekhar:i am sorry for everything. I promise that I will fix everything right!
Ragini :what will you fix? If I trust you, you will again and again break me!
Shekhar:please...
He holds her hand:lets stop this... Whatever punishment you will give me I'll accept!
Ragini frees her hand and she was about to move when a car stops in front of her.

While here Anant:betray me with such huge thing do you know what can be the cost? When the legal papers are with you!
Pritham:am really sorry. I had no idea that she is Mr. Sanskar Maheshwari's wife. But it was Mahima Maheshwari who asked me to do it. She also ordered that nobody should give her the job after this!
Anant:why did you not discuss with me..if I didn't enquire I would never know that she is innocent. Though whatever the purpose whoever she was... But the main matter is she is innocent!
Pritham bends his head.
Anant:you are fired!
Pritham looks at him:Sir..
Anant:you have worked for several years in my company so I am still respecting you. But you.. You did even consider before doing such things behind my back.
Pritham:but your legal papers are safe.... I did..
Anant:you did or you did not I don't want to know. But she was intern.. She worked for my company you are no one to defame her.like the way I fired her.. I fired you. Get lost!

A well dressed man had got down the car asking Ragini to go with them since it was mahima's orders!
Ragini goes and sits inside the car accepting to it.
Shekhar was worried!

Once she reached Maheshwari Mansion..

There was Mahima was sitting inside along with Madhuri. Isha and Sameer were confused of the scenario.
Once they saw Ragini entering inside they figured it out!
Mahima:Ragini!!!
Ragini looks at her.
Mahima:you are not in the level of dust under my sandals. You want me to accept me to accept you as daughter-in-law!
Ragini looked other side closing her eyes in irritation!

Isha and Sameer's gossip.
Isha:why our mother's have so much of attitude!
Sameer:yeah.. When bhaai don't have problem why they are having one?
Isha:damn if bhaai was here.. It would have been so much fun!
Sameer:I know right.. Who will tell bro about it?
Isha:we should search a person who is going to suicide..anyway he was going to die he won't mind getting himself murdered.
Sameer nods:but he would rather say I would live than this!

Mahima:with your motive you spoiled your sister's married life but I won't let you even cross my son's life. take as much money you want then leave from my son's life.
She threw money over her.
Ragini simply bends and picks all of money,collecting them she placed inside her bag.
Madhuri:see how greedy she is?no shame nothing!
While she moves to door.
Mahima:listen girl.remember my words you should not cross my son's path!
Ragini moves out.

Isha:I felt she will not accept and ....I don't know but..
Sameer:strange..she is really a gold digger?
Isha shrugs her shoulder!

Later..

Ragini counts amount she got.
At least something she benefitted with!
She was confused of where to invest all this..should she start a business? Or should she fly some other place for job?
She need to think and use this for her better future!

Ragini walks to home.where nanu's friends came there.
His friends wants to go for a Kerala it was a tourist package for 17,000.to which nanu was denying.and Ragini convinced him and she gave him the money.
Nanu:you did not have money.where did you get?
Ragini:I got bonus!
Nanu looks at her.
She smiles:my boss was really impressed with my work and offered me some bonus so you don't worry about anything!

Ragini:tomorrow you will go and return after 7 days.what will you get for me?
Nanu:you are lying.
Ragini:why will I lie?how about we go and shop few things for your trip.
Nanu holds her arm stopping her from moving:you are not doing anything which against your own rules right?don't give up on your self respect at any cost!
Ragini:if I am doing anything then it's for myself and for us.trust me I don't lose anything!
Nanu smiles a bit and nods.

And they goes to shopping and shops things for his trip.
And they have dinner outside.
And return back home.

Ragini goes to change.while Nanu sits watching news in the TV!
And Nanu sees the head lights of car hitting on the wall.
He just pulls a curtain little and sees few.and a guy just opened the door a car.
And a person got down the car,a familiar face!
As the person revealed to be Sanskar!
Nanu was shocked and also scared seeing him.

Sanskar walked to the door and rings the bell.
Nanu quickly moves and locks the door from outside. Since she went to take a bath.

He moves to door and opens it.
Sanskar smiles:hello...
Nanu:you..
Sanskar:yes I am Sanskar..
He close his eyes for a moment as of thinking:Hmm...yeah your grand son-in-law in relation!
Nanu:why are you here and who told you that I stay here?
Sanskar:second question... It was difficult but not an impossible task to find you!
Nanu looks at him.
He smiles:for the first one..to take my wife home back!
Nanu looks at him:about whom you are talking?
Sanskar laughs a bit:so many confusions right?but it's okay..but I am here for my wife Ragini!
Nanu:it..it was all a mis..misunderstanding!
Sanskar:I must say you are quite modern grand parent.I like it!
Nanu:what do you want?
Sanskar:Ragini.. I wanna take her to my home!
Nanu:What?but but she doesn't stay here!
Sanskar:what?where is she then?
Nanu:she went to ....to..
Sanskar:to?
Nanu smiles a bit:I am aged right so I forget sometimes!
Sanskar:no problem try to remember I will wait!
Nanu:for some personal work she went to ..
Sanskar: went to?
Nanu:I can't remember.. How about you let me rest today and come tomorrow?
Sanskar smiles:I wish I could!
Sanskar dials a number and Ragini phone rings which was on table.
Sanskar:see..did she left her phone home?
Nanu struggles to answer.
Sanskar moves passing by him.

While Ragini who came out freshening wearing a night tee and trousers and tying her wet hair in the towel tried to open the door.
Which alerts sanskar!
Nanu:please go out from here!
Sanskar:How about you rest?
Nanu looks at him:I am politely asking you to go out or else I will call the police!
Sanskar smiles:as you wish..but I think your grand daughter is inside and you forgot locking her in there!

To be continued.......

So how's it?