8)Ex Proposing

Let's begin...

Texas..
Sanskar was busy with the laptop.
Vikas:Sir if you don't mind..can I ask you a question?
Sanskar:regarding what?
Vikas:it's about your personal life!
Sanskar smiles:don't stop yourself from asking regarding that!

Vikas:sir..you have dated many girls I have never saw you attracted to any girls.you would possibly spend money on them except your time.This time I am kinda confused that you have interrupted your work time for the replaced bride who have nothing to do with you...then why..I mean your fiancé have returned,you are not bothered of betrayal but you are considering her as your wife who insulted you so much!
Sanakar looks at him.
Vikas:if it's relevant then only answer!
Sanskar smiles:I...
Vikas was really curious to know!

Sanskar:say why did I chose you as my secretary?
Vikas:sir?
Sanskar:despite there were the toppers of the college,candidates who had more expectations of getting the job than you!
Vikas:why did you chose me sir?
Sanskar:The capabilities and hidden talent I saw in you was with no one that day.
Vikas smiles:Thank you sir.
His smile didn't last longer,Sanskar:now don't grow horns!

Vikas:that's job sir..but now the topic is about personal life..
Sanskar:she had more capabilities and superiorly fearless.so I am just impressed..
Vikas:that means you like her!
Sanskar:obviously!
Vikas:I mean...in a romantic...
He literally stopped.
Sanskar smiles:you work for me for past 6 years and you don't know about me still?i go where I am benefitted. Shouldn't I be benefitted with my wife?everyone would want a wife who is well educated and fearless.in my experience until now I did not meet any girl with such attitude.i wanted such an employee in my office!

Vikas looks at him,it was somewhat okay until the employee in my office arrived.he was sure feeling pity but for whom?for Ragini or Sanskar or himself who had to listen such a definition!

Sanskar:between did you get the information I asked you...
Vikas:yes sir but need some more time!

And on the other side.

Ragini was sitting in front of a lady.
Lady:I don't understand being a lawyer why do you want to do the job of housekeeping.but anyways you are hired!
Ragini smiles and thanks her.

Such a wrath,she cannot submit herself to her dream job because of her previous job remark and now some people even know her being The wife of Sanskar Maheshwari,they offer job for their own benefits.
And this was the small hotel with lodging facility and until the situation doesn't get cool she have to hide herself.sending nanu along with his friends she have started with this job.
Nanu has asked her to return the amount she just told she will but have no intention to return it.
She was planning to invest on the bank where she will get the profit every month.

Life had taught her that never trust someone,never depend on someone,never fall in love,go where you are only benefitted.
Right after 2 days of her mother's death her father got a step mother,who also had a daughter.and later when grown up she got to know she was the illegitimate child.
The step mother just proved to be worst dream for her.she was never treated fair enough and was always let down in front of Ragana. She was never given the things she liked instead those were given to Ragana.
And when she fell in love with Viraj.she have dreamed of her future with him.she was finally happy ...but at last he also let her down and also compared her to Ragana.not to forget everytime he would insult her but Ragini would get happy and forgives him the moment he was sweet to her and apologised to her.
She had to face insults in her previous job for the thing she did not do.
She was made to marry her sister's fiancé at the gun point.
She was insulted by that groom's family.
Without a reason she had to face unfairness in everything!

Ragini starts with her work of changing bed sheets,spraying the room.

After one month...

Ragini was walking in the shopping mall.
Her mobile beeps alerting the profits from bank had been on her account.
Someone from behind :Ragini..
She turns.
And was shocked to find Viraj on his knees holding a flower:I am sorry Ragu..I was angry that day and I took out all the anger on you.i am sorry.i searched for you everywhere and finally got to know you are working in the hotel so I went there but then I got to know you have come to this mall and I came here...please forgive me for one last time!
Where people went 'Aww' for him being so cute.
Viraj forwards the ring:will you marry me?
Ragini looks at him,it was her dream!

While on the other side Sanskar was in a meeting.
When he saw Vikas coming to him.
Vikas:Sir there's a news..
Sanskar:don't disturb me!
Vikas:Sir..
Sanskar:complete in 5 words!
Vikas:Replaced bride's Ex Proposing her!
He looks at him and stands:Meeting cancelled!
Everyone looks shocked.not because the meeting cancelled but the person who addressed it!
Sanskar:Book the flight back to India!
Vikas nods.

To be continued....

So how's it?