23)beast

Let's begin.....

Sanskar stood outside the operation theatre.
Nurse gives the stuffs of Ragini.
He just looks at the packet. Her blood filled outfit, her slippers, hair clips and jewelleries.
"I did not wait.. In fact I was not ready as well"

Vikas came there running inside the hospital. He just got a text from Sanskar to come to this particular hospital.
He sees Sanskar.
Sanskar was standing there holding a packet.

That's when the stretcher was brought there.
And they stopped it in front of Sanskar.
Ragini was made to lay on her stomach since she was hurt from the back.
He place his hand on her head. Tears rolled down her eyes and he just could not control himself and he literally kneeled in front of her.
Sanskar:you have to come back soon. Got it?
He stood while the staff take her inside the operation theatre.

Vikas was in shock. Just evening he spoke to her. He just don't know how to react.
He looks at Sanskar. He looked expressionless.
Doctor was speaking to him about the surgery. And he rushed inside the operation theatre.
Vikas moved to Sanskar:boss.. I..
Sanskar didn't even look at him but the ground:Can you please stay here for Ragini until I come back.
Vikas looks on. He sounded calm but he knew something big gonna happen.
Vikas simply nods. And Sanskar moves from there.

He walked outside the hospital.
And sat inside his car.
He placed the packet on the passenger seat and drives.

Vikas was confused. At this moment. Where can he go?

********************************************

"I am mentally ill. You can't punish me" shouted the guy/shooter laughing when he was been  literally dragged by Sanskar through rope which tied his hands.
Sanskar :why did you hurt her?
He asked him calmly standing at one point.
While the guy continued laughing:hobby.. Killing someone every week is my hobby. People pay for it too.
And he literally ended up shouting as he was literally hanged through his hands.
Shooter cries out for help.
Sanskar pulled him more.
At this moment someone or something couldn't be more dangerous than him.
All he could reminisce Ragini falling over and this guy shooting her.
Shooters loud shout wasn't calming his nerves. He wanted him to shout more. But he won't be satisfied no matter what?

Sanskar :who paid for you?
His own hands bled while holding that thick jute rope but that did not bother him.
Guy:I will say.. I will say... Pull me down please.
He was slowly got down.
Shooter literally craved to to stand on his feet and drop his hanging hands.
Guy:Yugh Aggarwal.
And stopped. Before his foot could touch ground. He was again hanged.
His mind could only get the image of Ragini.
That's when the 4 of his guards come there. And one of them holds the rope seeing his bleeding hand:I will handle it sir.
But he stood unmoved.
While other one:boss what's next?

While on the other side..

Madhuri:great work... Now there would the huge clash than ever between the son and parents.
Yugh smiles:her survival chance is very low. I just found that psycho to kill her after all she was surrounded by the psycho Sanskar. Mom what do you think will he go mad completely. Do you need to look for the best psychiatrist?
Madhuri smiles:that's good to listen. Now mahima will get a huge bomb as gift. Between you need to be prepared with your good boy drama in front of mahima. Then only things will workout as per the plan.

He opens the champagne bottle celebrating the victory:May her soul rest in peace.
And they laughed.
They sat to have the snack.
That's when Sanskar kicked on the table literally breaking it.
Both stood.
Yugh was literally scared.
Madhuri:San.. Sanskar...
But she literally covered her mouth through her palms as Sanskar directly pointed the gun over Yugh.