24)Tum Aadat Bano Hamari Hum Bigad Jayenge!

Let's begin......

Ragana stood shocked looking at her sister fighting for life and death on the bed. It was like just yesterday they met. She can't register the fact that Ragini got shot.
She always thought how previleged Ragini was, in case of her self confidence which she lacked. At her childhood she used to bully her as her mother hated Ragini and she wanted to be pleased by her mother, of course she loved her mother so much. But by growing up things drastically changed when she actually realised the reality but it was too late to go and patch up with her because their relationship turned so bitter there was no chance that Ragini could trust her. She admired Ragini with her nanu, Ragini used to do what she wanted, even she got hit by their father or if her mother who was Ragini's step mother, who couldn't worst than anyone in Ragini's life. Where she was pushed to take up the business while Ragini was thrown out of it though she equally deserved it. In fact it was fully belonged to her since the business was start up of Ragini's mother.
Joining with her mom unknowingly she did very wrong with Ragini that even today she don't know how to apologise. And for what all the stuffs she should apologise.
She really had no idea that her escaping from the wedding would strangulate Ragini into the wedding. According to her Sanskar never cared for anything other than his business. But that's what called as destiny that he was willing to change for Ragini. Now when she thought it was all right in Ragini. She wanted to discuss with Ragini to take up her own rights in the business and be the rightful owner, this happened.

Aarav placed his hand on Ragana's shoulder.
Tears skipped down her eyes and she literally turned to him:Ragini...
Aarav:calm down Ragana.
She nods in no:no how could I? If something happens to her today than I can't forgive myself ever. I would die...
Aarav:shh..
He literally clutched her shoulders:God can't be unfair to her. So don't worry but pray to God that she should be safe.
Ragana wipes her tears and moves away.
He looks at the way she went.

While Vikas was silent spectator. He was clueless that this step sister even loved her or else he had drawn her image as witch. He was concerned for his boss who was sitting at one corner of the hospital silently.
Vikas looks at the time:it was 6 in the morning.
He moved to a cafeteria there and got a cup of coffee for himself. He had a gut feeling that Ragini would be perfectly alright but still he was worried for her. She wasn't bad but situation made her look like selfish. He could understand that she had no good childhood or adult. When things started to be nice....well it's not late yet. Because he could still see his boss and boss lady's story to be happily ever after together and forever!
He took one more cup of coffee and moved to Sanskar.
He placed the coffee near him:boss I think you should have some coffee..
Sanskar looks at him:you should go home.
Vikas:I will sir... Once the doctor comes.
Sanskar:you have really waited here all night. Take an off today.
Vikas stood silent..

Vikas:boss, you can really tell me anything.
Sanskar looks at him.
Vikas:you can just open up your heart and trust me I won't ask you anything in return.
Sanskar stood and literally hugged him. Which vikas didn't expect,which didn't happen in his 9 years of service. He wasn't sure what to do in return. But stayed silent.
Sanskar breaks the hug and holds his shoulders:you have been here, it's more than enough for me. And Thank you for the coffee.
He sits taking up the coffee.
Vikas moves from there. And he placed the coffee away.
He looks at the time. And at this moment he wished and prayed to God to give back his wife.

When nurse looks at Ragini whose saturation and blood pressure seemed normal with slight high heart rate.
She was sure within some hours or a day she would be okay as per her knowledge.
And she informs the doctor about the same.

*****************************************

Doctor:Patient is out of danger.
Sanskar left out a breath taking a step back. He literally smiles.
Doctor:within an hour she will wake up but she could face troubles in walking. It might take 1 to 2 months for her to walk like before.
Sanskar nods:Thank you so much doctor.
Doctor:you must be extra careful towards her from now on.
Sanskar literally nods his head.
Vikas smiles watching it. He surely knew if something happened to heroine how would the story move further. So he expected doctor would say "Miracle" but that's okay. Whatever he told it was Miracle itself. Jokes aside but he was truly happy.