4)Ragana Returns

Nanu:Ragini!!
He hugged her.
Ragini:nanu..we are going from here.that's all!
Nanu:But Ragini ..marriage..
Ragini:that's all just a play..

Shiela from behind:If your so called drama is over then give me my daughter's belongings!
Ragini controls her anger and turns stretching her lips into a forced smile:I don't have anything your daughter own!
Shiela:I had a talk with Ragana..she will return by this evening..
She moved to her and hold nuptial chain on Ragini's neck:this belongs to her.so it's good you give it to me or I know how to take it!
Ragini unclips the chain which automatically dropped in shiela's hand:that's all...
She walked inside her room but turned:Nanu pack your stuff we are leaving from here in an hour!

Shekhar was ignoring the calls of Ram.just that Ragana finally accepted the call and promised of returning back this evening,but he did not had sufficient words to justify the mistakes!
And what he saw was Ragini leaning down the stairs along with nanu pulling the bags!

He stood:Ragini..where are you...
Ragini:Don't forget the deal we had last night..
Shekhar:Ragini..
Shiela:it's good she goes away from this home.we can gather some peace.Get lost and never ever turn back here!
Ragini shrugs her shoulder:okay!
She walked followed by nanu.

While on the other side..

Sanskar over the call:Mr.Bakshi...This is the final warning.Messing with me will result you expensive.Mind it!
He disconnects the call..
And he found his siblings looking at him weirdly.
Isha:bro you don't have to say anything for the huge mess in life..
Sameer:But you are mad at for the small loss in business!
Sanskar:loss in my business is what I can't take..
Isha:then loss in life..?
Sanskar:what did I lose now?yeah..there's a problem for the weekend reception..will think something,where there is a will there is a way!!
He moves from there!
Sameer just waves his hand:I am sure Ragana left because she can't bare this torture!
Isha:true!
They laughs with a hi-fi!

Isha:But The replaced bride what about her?
Sameer:I personally felt that couples are always made in heaven.and the way she was fearless I think only she can handle this torture!
Isha:My vote goes to same!
Sameer:let's cross the fingers and wait for the re entry of replaced Bhabhi then it's going to be too much fun..

Madhuri from behind:what is going to be too much fun?
Both gets scared.
Sameer:umm..I was saying it would have been too much fun if everything was fine,we have planned a get together today!
Madhuri:I don't think so that you were saying this?
Isha:Haan mumma Sameer was saying this only!
Madhuri:hmm..
He goes from there.

Mahima:what did he say?
Ram:Shekhar told that he will come and speak..
Mahima:after these numerous calls?
Ram:I really don't know what's going to happen!

Sanskar on the other side moves to room where a servant was cleaning.
Sanskar opens the laptop and servant:sir...
Sanskar turns to him!
Servant shows him the pair of earrings..
Sanskar turns to laptop:keep it there and go!
Servant nods and keeps earrings and goes out.
Sanskar moves to bed and sits working on laptop.something really disturbed him.
He huffs:What a mind blowing day!
He stretched his lips.this weekend for the reception some of his international colleagues would be joining him.it would be let down in front of them.what he should do?

While here Ragini opens the door of small house.
Nanu:rent is so much..how will you manage?
Ragini:Don't worry nanu..
Nanu:no let me also look for some job!
Ragini:no..That's not needed..Rent is not that high that I cannot afford..and my internship will end in a week.and I will get the job there and my senior told me he would pay me a good salary.so I think we can pass out this!
Nanu nods..

Nanu:did they hurt you?and that groom..
Ragini:Don't speak about him,he is a alien.between now everything's finished.
Nanu:no...I feel it's the beginning!
Ragini looks at him..

Here Ragana comes back home.
Shiela:Ragana where did you go?
Ragana looks at her.
Shiela:do you know how worried we were for you?
Ragana:Mom I felt like I don't deserve him.i deserve a person more successful and also he should love me more than anything.how was that possible that I would be sidelined in the work...
Shiela:what are you saying?do you know how successful he is?he is 500 crores owner and still he is earning and you want more successful..
Ragana:But from the engagement till the marriage except the engagement ring he did not gift me anything.neither he accepted my calls.see before marriage only he was like that what after marriage?i thought about my future and ...
Shiela:are you mad?after marriage you can make your husband go behind you but it's impossible to get a husband like you.do you know due to your stupidity Ragini would have sat there as Sanskar's wife?she replaced you last night because we forced her and today she came back and left the home.
Ragana:Mom..Ragini?
Shiela:it's the chance..now say what you want?
Ragana:But is this possible will they accept me now!
Shiela:just act according to me.just don't open your mouth until I finish!

After sometime...

Sanskar leans down the stairs as Trisha informed him that Ragana came there along with her parents.
And he looked at them.
Mahima:firstly you replaced the bride and secondly you took so much time and you nothing to say..and...this is going to cost you so much..
Madhuri:you Ragana...if you did not wanted to marry Sanskar then why did you agree?it isn't that Sanskar was eager to marry you..
Sanskar's eyes literally searched for a person who was not present there..

Shiela cries:I am really sorry for my other daughters deeds.in fact until you tell us we didn't knew that Ragana was missing..
Mahima:what do you mean?That girl told us you forced her...
Shiela:Actually Ragini is Shekhar's daughter.my step daughter...though I love her so much,she only hates me.and she is jealous of Ragana..and her jealousy made her replace Ragana..
Mahima:so..where was Ragana then?when all this happen..
Shiela:umm..Ragana..
She looks at Shekhar who was looking at her.she feared he might take Ragini's side now...
Shiela:How do I say?that she hired men to kidnap my daughter!
She cried..
Shiela:We got Ragana just sometime ago!

Isha to Sameer:I so feel like a cinderella's step mother shedding crocodile tears!
Sameer:Yeah..but it might be true too see why would Ragana runaway?leave us that's so insane that these parents didn't knew it was not their daughter all these time...
Isha:point!
Sanskar was right behind them and listening to them:agree..it takes two to tango,all blame on her now that's fishy!
They look at him.

Shiela:Ragana was kidnapped.Ragini wanted to do this to defame her!
Sanskar :where is Ragini?
He asked instantly and loudly which grabbed everyone's attention with Shiela getting nervous!
Sanskar:call her here or I'll go get her here and you all can leave!
All looks at him.
Sanskar:wedding is over.i am more of the person who accepts reality rather making situation complicated.and the reality is known by everyone and whatever the problem is I and Ragini will sought it out.and this is my final decision and I don't like to repeat this again!
Ram:Sanskar..
Sanskar:don't be the last straw in my decision!
Ram waves his hand:do whatever you want!
He moves from there.
Sanskar folds his arms on to his chest standing in front of Shiela and Shekhar:let me know where is Ragini!

While here Ragini serves food to nanu.and to herself.
Nanu:if it wasn't me you would have not forced for all those..
Ragini:nanu nothing happened right..
Nanu:It's a marriage..you are a wife of someone now,.
Ragini:I don't believe on it.and you too stop thinking about it like me!
She reminisced about Viraj:these marriage related stuff are not made for me.it's the reality.and Nanu I like to be in reality not any assumptions!
After the food she walked inside the kitchen and acted of setting things up in new kitchen...but she was been crying silently reminiscing Viraj!
What happen in her life within 2 days as if she was a doll!
Life is selfish,and she would live selfishly no matter what!
Her motive is herself and her nanu and nobody else.

To be continued......

So how's it?