17)"I Cannot Pretend You're My Employee Always"

Anant:okay i won't ask you the reason behind your decision to deny my offer but at least we can continue to be friends!
Ragini looks at him and nods.
While he smiles:let me treat you for the coffee.
Ragini:today it would be on me.
Anant:alright then...

*********************************

Sheena:I can make her regret for it.
While one of her friend:what are you going to do?
Sheena:so messing with Sheena should cost the high price.
She smirks.
It's been few days that Ragini joined the work. All these day no matter what sheena couldn't win over Ragini's swag.
And she shows her friends the project file of Maya.
Her friend:Ragini is gone...
Both laughs.

*************************************

Vikas smiles kneeling in front of Ruchika opening the tiny box which had a diamond ring.
Within himself :boss give me strength.

He smiles taking a deep breath while Ruchika was surprised:For the rest of my life I would assure you to give the equal importance as myself. That includes everything, your consents, your life, your experiences, trust and understanding.
Ruchika was teary by now. She got too emotional listening him that she just couldn't stop her tears as well as smile.
Vikas:someone said that whatever you decide within yourself are the best thing you do for yourself and I have decided this.. You are the rest of my life. Will you marry me?
She just nods while he slides the ring on her finger while their close friends who were standing near them cheered for them.
Ruchika hugged him tight, she couldn't ask for more.
And vikas smiled widely. Unknowingly his boss helped him for this beautiful proposal.

****************************************

Sanskar was sitting inside his room without any work. Since it was Sunday, Vikas had strictly avoided doing extra duties today as particularly he wanted the leave since he has some urgent thing to do.

Flashback.

Vikas:boss... No I have some work this Sunday.
Sanskar:I'll pay you double.
Vikas:show this interest on your bride at least. That sounds as if you are interested in me.
Sanskar looks at him.
Vikas realised what he told :sorry but I can't do the duty on this Sunday particularly. Please please please.
He just whined stamping his foot continuously like a kid.
Sanskar:what's the matter..?
Vikas still whining:I want to propose my girlfriend.
Sanskar looks at him:wait.. You got the girlfriend?
Vikas looks at him and he nods.
Sanskar:when were you planning to tell me this?
Vikas was like if you come out of the file.
Sanskar: you owe me an explanation.
Vikas looks at him weirdly:unfortunately your bride is Ragini mam and not me.
Sanskar pass him a look and nods.

Sanskar:Go..
Vikas smiles:really..? I can.
Sanskar nods.
Vikas :Thank you boss. You are the best boss anyone could have. Caring, subtle, gentle and kind. So it won't affect my 30% hike..right?
Sanskar being annoyed:yeah now go.
Vikas:Thank you so so much.
Sanskar:you have wasted enough of my time. Should a stamp a penalty for you now?
Vikas quickly nods in no.
Sanskar:open the wardrobe and take the one you like.
Vikas looks at him surprised.
Sanskar correcting a file:you are my employee. And you need that standard on your inportant day. And yup, that's a gift from my side.
Vikas smiles:Thank you.. But I would return it to you on Tuesday dry cleaned.
Sanskar:it's my gift. I don't like the people who returns my gift.
While he just nods.

Vikas slides the wardrobe. He was always been the fan of Sanskar's wardrobe collection. But definitely can't afford it.
He just got confused which one to grab. All of his blazers were the costly. He wanted to take the cheaper one from it.
Sanskar understood his dilemma:grab the 3rd one. It would look good on you.
Vikas smiles and takes it.
It seemed costly and he turned to Sanskar.
Sanskar :if you say one more word and stay for one more minute here then I won't think twice to fire you from the job.
Vikas just runs from there.

Flashback ends.

The most boring day of his life. Wish there was no Sundays for him.
He looked at all the files which is completed for 108th time to reassure that there's no more work. When his mind crossed with the thought of Ragini.
Slowly his lips curved :Ragini...
But he got disappointed the next moment.

While here Anant:mind if i ask you something?
Ragini looks at him.
Anant:I mean Sanskar and your relation.. I heard you are married. Is it true?
Ragini was silent for sometime.
Anant smiles:I just don't see your tuning with him. Something wrong..?
Ragini smiles looking straight into him:it's between him and me. We will look after into it. Between i got something to do. Bye.
She moves.
While he looked on. He thought she disliked Sanskar.

Maya had asked her to get signatures of Sanskar this day
Since there is a program the next day and he would be busy.
She walked towards his home.

And she ringed the bell.
And a servant ask her id proof of company. And she shows it.
And he moves in and Sanskar immediately comes there once he got to know Ragini was at the door.
He looks at Ragini being surprised:Ragini you...
He smiles widely as he was missing her from past an hour.
Ragini: good afternoon sir..
Sanskar:don't call me sir in private.
Ragini:actually maya mam asked for your signatures.
Sanskar smiled taking the file:come inside.
He moved. While she was hesitant.
But still followed him.

Sanskar kept the file aside:first tell me did you have lunch?
She nods in no. Before she could say something.
Sanskar:great than let's have it together.
She looks at him.
Sanskar:wait here for 10 minutes. I will get changed and come.
He goes upstairs to his room.
Ragini was like did he ask her or told her!!!

She moved around the home and she sees the guitar which is broken.
She picks it and tries to fix it.

Where as Sanskar changed into jeans and tee. He combs his hair and smiles looking at the mirror. Today looks was his priority. He bites his lower lip. He turns to go but stops. He wasn't sure of the hairstyle.
He gelled up a little.
He smiled and walked out.

Ragini turns listening foot steps.
And he looks at the guitar.
She placed it back.
Sanskar:it's broken.
Ragini: I saw.
Sanskar:let's go..
She just simply nods and he signs to move ahead.
Sanskar:when I was 18..i used to learn music without my parents knowledge and when they got to know my father just broke it. And today I found this..
She looks at him.

She was really hesitant to sit in the car. While he already sat.
He turns to her and opens the door from inside and looks at her:Ragini..
She just brushed of her thoughts and sits.
Sanskar:any suggestions for good restaurants?
Ragini:anywhere?
Sanskar:see.. I really don't have idea.. I only go to selected 2 restaurants that too if time permits.. So you have to be the guide for this..
Ragini just stayed silent for some moment.
Ragini just opens a Google map and selects the location as at this moment she was too nervous to speak to him.

He drives and she puts her phone in stand and he followed the map.
Sanskar:do you know to play guitar..?
Ragini:yes but not much.
He nods:we are colliding again and again. Do you think this is destiny?
She don't know what to answer.
Sanskar:well I believe on it sometimes.

Sanskar:between tell me how's your job?
Ragini looks at him:good.
Sanskar:that's not what I want to listen.
Ragini:I really have good and experienced people around me and I get a lot to learn from them. I enjoy working...
He smiles and nods.
Ragini:to be honest I really feel uncomfortable..
He looks at her.
Ragini:I am just confused of what I am doing?
Sanskar:what's there to be confused.
Ragini:this... Your behaviour with me.
Sanskar smiles:like?
Ragini:like..i don't think I deserve your kindness.
Sanskar :kindness?
Ragini:the way you speak with me.. Treat me like your normal employee even outside the office.
Sanskar:you are confusing me now.
Ragini:I mean to say.. Same like office.. Treat me same way outside too..
Sanskar:Ragini.. Listen actually I don't know how I should be with you. I don't know to please or impress a women. But I want to do everything that could please you. And I want to do all those that every man does to his women.
She looks at him, his last sentence did really skip her heart beat.
Sanskar:I cannot just pretend that you are my employee always. I don't know what happened in past. But I want to secure our future.
She was getting goosebumps all over her body. She was not ready for this.hopefully he doesn't ask her what she thinks of him etc etc..
Sanskar:we reached.. Let's move. I am hungry already!
He stepped down the car.
Ragini was nervous she don't know where this day is going to end.