𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧

got this idea from
@/davidsupremacist on IG.

「。。。」

Simon woke up to the poking at his chin.

And to the non-stop whispers of his name, "Simon, Simon, Simon, Simon, Simon, Simon, Simon, Simon, Simon."

He flinched away from the finger and blinked furiously, trying to give shape to what was before him.

David, wearing Christmas themed pajamas in March, was straddling him, sitting on his lap comfortably— and with a guilty look on his face.

"Dave? Babe, it's," Simon winced when he glanced at the clock on his bedside, "it's two A.M. Why aren't you asleep?" His voice was awfully groggy.

David fiddled with Simon's fingers, brushing gently along the short length of them, then kissing the tip of each. Simon pushed the growing heaviness of his lids from the soothing touches.

"I forgot to tell you..." He fiddled a little longer.
"I love you."

Simon blinked. "Darling, I love you, too," he lifted David's chin, worriedly looking into his honey eyes, "You know that, right?"

David hummed and slowly moved so he laid on Simon, with his whole body stretched and tucked safely under Simon's chin. "But I just needed you to know."

Simon pressed his lips against the temple of David's forehead, gingerly placing kisses along the warm skin there. "Thank you, darling,"  Simon muttered before planting one last kiss and bringing his hand down on David's back.

He rubbed a few times around before gently sliding under the Frosty the Snowman long-sleeve and leaving his hand to rest on David's back. David smiled against his chest.

Before giving in to his tiredness, he felt David bunch up a fistful of his t-shirt.
He really loved him.

🖤

short like yours truly.
my apologies.