𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣

a/n: dont do drugs kiddos.

「。。。」

"David, please!" Simon pleaded, "it'll only be half an hour."

Simon looked up at David with eyes as big as he could make them. He was lying across the 'fly', shirtless and with his hand tucked under his hip for support.

A week prior, he had gone on a snowboarding trip with David, Amanda, and Alesha and managed to break his pelvis in a major accident. He had worried everybody present, as not only did he break his left hip, but he had also lost his memory for approximately eight hours. He still had no recollection of anything that had happened which was worrying, and due to his broken bone he was doomed to be bed-ridden (or couch-ridden) for a number of weeks.

David had been a good friend, throughout the accident and after, tending to Simon's every need and making sure his health wasn't deteriorating. David had tried to joke off the situation as it happened, but this was his way of dealing with things when he was afraid. In all honesty, David was scared out of his mind.

But David was only human, and as such had become tired after a long day of work. Not only did he have to undertake his own duties and classes, but also a new task added to the regime was to pick Simon up, take him everywhere he went, and drop him off to class. He liked to help but it had worn him out, not to mention the added strain on his bad back, and now Simon was asking him to pick him up one again to call his mom back. David had been out for a late class and Simon's mom had called him whilst he was away, so Simon was unable to attend the call though his mom was anxious to talk to him as soon as possible.

"Simon, I'm exhausted," David whined.

"I know, and honestly I appreciate your help or whatever, I really hate asking too much of you, but it's my mum! Nicholas said she was almost crying, she wanted to talk to me so bad."

David sighed. He understood how mothers could get with injured offspring, and he didn't have a morning class so he could sleep in.

"Alright, up you get." Simon smiled up at him like a child, his mocha eyes sparkling.

David had done this enough times now to get the hang of it, but it was still a delicate process and took time and patience. He bent down over Simon and felt his arms wrap around his neck and shoulders. He tentatively moved his arms under Simon's body, one mid-back and one under the bottom of his thighs, and held tightly when his arms were secure. He knew by now the best way to lift, was to bend his knees, hold Simon's uninjured side as close to him as possible, and slowly straighten his legs whilst lifting, careful not to jostle Simon's body. The first couple of times, he unfortunately had jostled him quite a bit, which caused quite a few cries of pain, but now he expertly held him close for stability and moved swiftly.

Simon also knew to rest his head on David's shoulder, and lean his uninjured side against him completely, if he wanted the least amount of pain. At first, the boys had laughed nervously, and joked about how awkward a situation it was, Simon even exclaiming 'Don't hold me so close, I'm not your princess!' but they had both learned to accept it, and though Simon might never admit it, he liked the way David felt so big and protective. He liked his musky scent, he liked the soft skin of his neck he had to lean his face against and he especially liked the low rumble of his voice that he could feel as he spoke.

David moved his legs more than his upper body as he walked, so as to move Simon as little as possible, and pretty soon they reached the end of the dorm hall to the reception where the phone was located.