𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨

「。。。」

Simon, with a bit of trouble, opened his eyes and groaned when a sharp pain struck from his bottom. Slowly stretching, he sighed. Turning in the soft blankets of his bed he came face to face with the most gorgeous person on the planet, asides from himself. Wrapped like someone straight out of a renaissance painting, David looked ethereal. He admired his sleeping figure: the way his mouth was slightly parted and the wavering twitches here and there. He watched his chest slowly fall and rise as he calmly breathed. They had, after finally giving in on all the sexual tension, done it and he'd got to see all of him. Simon bit his lip as the filthy memories of last night flooded into his brain.

𝖘𝖎𝖒𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝖕𝖔𝖛

David grunted as I pushed him down on the bed, some of the thousands of pillows on it falling. Not giving two shits, I straddled his hips and smirked at the feel of something poking my bottom. He liked it rough.

He grabbed my shirt and pulled me down, groaning when our lips touched. Our tongues clashed in a heated battle, me giving in. Still exchanging salivas, David turned us over, and began a trail of kisses down my neck. I grabbed roughly unto his hair, shamelessly moaning his name in the darkness of the room. Excruciatingly slow, he unbuttoned my dress-shirt, kissing every piece of skin revealed. "I've always loved these cute hairs," he purred, blowing cold air at my chest, causing my nipples to painfully harden. I whimpered.

"Please don't mess about, darling," I half moaned, my voice cracking at the end. David chuckled, and stuck his mouth to my abdominals. He, quite literally, fed on them, licking every inch and his tongue outlining every flexing muscle. I squirmed under his wet touch, loving this dominant side of his.

His hands released my waist and he undressed the bottom portion of his body, blindly throwing his pants. Before his trousers could hit the floor, he unbuckled my navy jeans and stuck his hand inside my boxer, getting a hold of my hard-on. My back arched of the bed and I threw my head back, my eyes tightly shut. Small crystals of sweat built on my face and my body shone when the faint glints of moonlight from the window hit it. "David!"

"Yeah, you like that?" I could hear the smug grin on his face, only getting more turned on by the image. His hand began to move on my hard cock, at times stopping at the head, giving it a little squeeze. "Oh, fuck yes!"

He continued to give me a hand job, fully removing my clothes while doing so. He brought two fingers to my mouth and commanded, "suck." Without hesitation, I stuck his fingers in my mouth, my eyes staring back at him, little specks of lusty gold shining in the pools of brown staring back.

After making sure they were fully soaked, David pulled them out of my mouth and inched his hand towards my ass. My breath quickened, the thought of him inside me causing desirous anxiety.

I felt one finger at the rim, and gently it entered me. I let out a shaky breath of pleasure as David began to pump in and out. He smiled at my reaction and wrapped his other hand on my firm boner again. My head spun in delight as he worked his hand and added another finger, both paces quickening. "Please, please, please," I couldn't think straight, never recalling a time where I wanted something as bad as I did know. "You're wish is my command, babe," David winked at me, my face roasting.

Tenderly wrapping my legs around his waist, David stood on his knees, giving me full sight of his upper body. "You're so cute," I snickered. "Try saying that while I'm pounding into you." I lowly cursed as my cock twitched in interest.

He reached for the drawer handle, taking out a condom. I caught his eye and shook my head, "I want to feel all of you," he raised an eyebrow, "The mushroom head of your cock, the pulsing veins of it against my walls-" "Fuck," he hastily grabbed my chin and linked our lips. He leaned his forehead against mine, and enveloped my waist around his strong arms.

I felt his head at my hole and without a pause, he thrusted into me. My breath caught in my throat and my ears rang. "Ah, shit Si. You're, mmm, so t-tight," I heard him grit above me. He didn't wait for an answer and began to push me into oblivion. He abused my ass, riding me like there was no tomorrow. But I didn't complain, I couldn't if I'd tried. I was stuck in a faze of yelling his name at the top of my lungs, shaking alongside the bed as he rammed again and again into tight hole. Weakly, I brought my hand to my swinging cock and lazily jerked it. Overwhelming and delicious tickles rattled my body, I could feel myself inching closer.

"D-David! I'm—ah, shit!—s-so," "Me, too."

David's hits almost touching my stomach, got faster and were directly pointed on my prostate. My head shook back and forth on the pillow, I was unable to process more pleasure, my brain already malfunctioning. "SHIT!" I gave in.

It felt as if my spine ejaculated out of my penis as well as my cum, my orgasm so strong. "SIMON, FUCK!" David screamed a couple profanities and I felt warm ropes of cum fill me. I hummed in delight, completely wasted. A couple more thrust later, David rode out his own orgasm and gently laid his body on mine, our sweaty, cum-brimmed chests sticking together.

I heard him sigh happily and mumble, "You're amazing." And his body went limp.

𝖕𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖊𝖓𝖙

Snapping out of his daydream, Simon stood from their bed, the sheets around him falling, and walked his naked self into the connected bathroom. After using the loo and washing his hands, he brushed his prized possession: his teeth. While gurgling mouthwash, he felt a pair of strong arms snake around him. He spit out the liquid and laid his head back on his lovers shoulder. David pecked his smiling lips.

"Morning, beautiful."

🖤