Chapter 2

I sat in the car with my father, looking out the window; looking at the world, it was so beautiful.
As we were on our way to London, my father was giving orders over the radio. "We do not back down, they will see it our way" my father said in a harsh voice. This was not good, what on earth was he planning to do to these people? Innocent people?
My father only taught me one thing while growing up, that Hellsing was the enemy. I believed it for a long time, but father was cruel and untrustworthy. As I matured with age, I no longer believed him.
Two hours later, we arrived at Hellsing manor. I was shaking inside, I felt like I wanted to puke my guts up. My anxiety was taking over my body, and my father noticed.
He suddenly grabbed my arm tightly and pulled me close
"If you give any hints, any at all; they won't be the only ones begging for mercy today"
I nodded slowly and shakily opened the car door. I stepped out to be met with Hellsings men
"This way Mr and Miss Robson" said one of them. We walked along with them, with my father's men following behind.
My father, I and Mr walker walked into the conference room. "Sir Integra Hellsing, it's been far too long" my father said with a grin.
"It has, Philip. May the three of you take a seat"

I slowly sat down in one of the soft seats, across from Integra while my father and Mr walker were either side of me. I was stuck, intimidated by two men I hated.
I was lost in thought when, I heard a soft but stern voice
"Have we met?" Integra said looking up at me
"I-.."
Before I could even respond my father took my place in speaking
"Ohh, this is my daughter; Vee Robson"
Integra raised an eyebrow at my father, and then turned he gaze back to me
"I did not know you had children, Philip"
"Well, she does not get out much" he chuckled, but Integra did not find this amusing. She stared at me, with worry. It felt like she could see straight through me. My breathing started to become heavier under the pressure.
"Does she not speak, Philip?" Integra asked
"Haha, she only responds to me or her fiancé, Mr Walker"
Integra glared, "I see" she leaned back and took a puff of her cigar.
"So, what do I owe this meeting?" She said while her cigar hanged out the side of her mouth.
"Well, I have a proposal" my father said while leaning forward, with his hands clenched together.
Integra raised an eyebrow
"Go on?" she said, being curious.
"As you know, we are both big organisation; but I have some worries about how you "deal" with things over here"
Clearly annoyed she spoke "And what would those things be?"
"Well for one, you have monsters working for you. Even though our organisations deal with such monsters. It would only be fair if one would come to work with us"
Integra looked shocked by this ask
"You expect me, Sir Intrega Hellsing to "give" you one of my most valuable achievements? I am sorry Philip, but absolutely not. The Hellsing organisation has come this far with our work and you want me to give it to you? For generations my family has been working towards these goals and we finally have them"
My father clenched his hands harder, clearly irritated by what has been said.

"My dear Integra, you have no family left. You are the last one to run hellsing, you have no children. But I do"
He gestures towards me
"What will happen when you pass hmm? Where will your beloved monsters go? What will they do? Go back to being monsters? That is one thing I cannot accept, I beli-"
He was suddenly cut off by Integra's loud voice
"How dare you! This is what you want me for? My work? Is that all? You are despicable, Philip. How coul-"
Suddenly, gun fire.