Chapter 7

I woke to find myself in an unfamiliar bed. I sighed and turn over to see Alucard, sleeping soundly next to me. I smiled and shuffled closer to him. He groans and opens his eyes slightly to then smile lovingly at me.
"Hello little one" he says in a sleepy voice.
"Hello Alucard, did you put me to bed?" I ask. "I did" he replied. I blush slightly and hid my face into one of the pillows; for him to then wrap his arms around my waist and pull me closer to him. Now we were face to face; my lips were so close to his, I craved him.
Suddenly his mobile phone went off, he turned away to answer it.

"Hello? Yes? Yes she is here with me. Right, okay. We will be there as soon as possible. See you soon, master" he spoke seriously. He put his phone back into his pocket and turned to me, grinning. "What is it?" I asked softly. "Sir Integra wants to see us, little one" he responded. I nodded slowly, kind of disappointed wanting to spend more time alone with this beautiful man.

I got up from his bed and looked at him lovingly. "I will see you there" I proposed and walked out of the door to head to my bedroom.

~Time skip~

I was almost ready. I had put on my new uniform that Hellsing had given me to wear. It was similar to Seras', but black. I did not mind. I put on some high thigh socks and some boots and headed to the meeting room where Integra would be waiting.

I made my way down the hall to be met up with Seras'.
"Hi Vee, how are you doing today?" she asked with a smile. I walked alongside her. "Hi Seras, I'm good thank you. Do you know what this meeting is about?" I asked. She shook her head and we continued to walk together. I felt comfort with Seras also, I think we would become great friends.

We both made it to the meeting room to be met with Integra, sitting at the top of the table.
"Ladies, please come and take a seat" she spoke.
Me and Seras took a seat between her.
"Due to these recent events that Hellsing has endured, we must prepare for another on coming attack. Vee, I have heard you are quite well equipped with the bow and arrow?" she asked being curious.
I nodded to her, "I am sir, I've trained myself for many years. Reading up on the techniques', but sadly I have never used the bow in an actual fight" I revealed.
Integra nodded. "I would have expected that considering your father kept you well-hidden for most of your life. That is why we are going to train you." she implied. My eyes widen with excitement.
All I ever wanted to do was learn how to defend myself, and now I get to for real.