Chapter 14

We made our way out of hellsing manor after dealing with the rest of my father's men.
I looked up at Alucard as we continued to walk, he looked so frustrated and for the first time scared.
I was in between Alucard and Seras, keeping our guards up for any upcoming attacks.

We were on the other side of Tower bridge, seeing my father's factory in site, my legs felt like jelly; I wanted to puke.
Suddenly we saw Sir Integra tied to one of the poles on the bridge.
"Integra!" Seras yelled. She lepped and ran to Integra who was tied and her mouth gagged.
Integra seemed in distress and tried to speak but couldn't.
"Seras don't!" Alucard roared, but she did not listen. She ran to Integra's side, and ungagged her.
Suddenly Integra screamed. "Behind you!"
Instantly men with fire power turned up all behind us. It was a trap.
Wide eyed Seras looked at me and Alucard.
Out of the blue Seras let out a blood curdling scream, a trap cuffed around her ankles and she fell to the ground with a thud.
Alucard quickly moved in front of me, pointing his gun at the men.
I arched my bow and pointed at the men behind us.
Abruptly we heard a chuckle coming from behind the line of men.
There appeared Philip, clapping and laughing.
"Well well well. It seems you did come after all" my father cackled.
There I saw Mr Walker, pointing a gun at Sir Integra's head.
"Don't make any sudden moves, Alucard. Don't you want your master to survive?" he chuckled.
Alucard lowered his guns.
"What do you want?" Alucard asked with a snarl.
"You" Philip said simply.
"Or unless you disagree of course. Then your master and your little pet will be nothing but dust"
Alucard seemed defeated and placed his guns on the floor.
He walked towards my father.
"You also have something else of mine too" he gestured towards me.
"My dearest daughter, well done. You did a good job" he chuckled.
"W-What?" I mumbled
"Oh don't act stupid, Vee. You led them to me, so thank you. Maybe you aren't useless after all." he stated.
I gasped and looked over at Alucard.
He looked at the floor. "You knew?" he said distraught.
"N-No! I-I"
"Haha! Of course she did, she's my daughter" he remarked.

All of a sudden Alucard collapsed to his knees, the same cuffs wrapped around his ankles.
"There's no use trying to escape out of those, they were hand crafted by the catholic church to trap foul monsters like you" my father declared.
Alucard grunted and tried to move, but struggled. The cuffs were cutting through his skin.

I stood there, shocked. I looked over at Integra, Seras and Alucard all stuck, unable to escape.
I had to think and fast.

"Come here my darling" my father chuckled.
I walked over to him, in raged.
"Awh, don't look at me like that. You know it's for the best. You could never be with a monster like that" he voiced.
I looked over my shoulder at Alucard. I saw the look in his eyes, he was in dismay.
Philip's men surrounded him, pointing their guns to his head.

Shortly after Mr Walked strolled over to me, unexpectedly taking me into his arms.
"Now now, don't look at me like that" he spoke. Out of the blue Mr Walker pressed his lips against mine, kissing me forcefully in front of Alucard. He made eye contact with Alucard while kissing me. I tried to pull away, but then it hit me. This was my chance. I continued to let him kiss me, slowly kissing him back; secretly in disgust.

Mr Walker broke the kiss and looked at me.
"Now, why don't we take this elsewhere hm?" he chuckled
I grinned and nodded.
He groped me and fondled my ass.
"John, kiss me again" I asked.
Taken back, he kissed me again.
Alucard was seething at the mouth. I opened my eyes while John was still locked to my lips, I gazed at Alucard. I then slowly slid a pocket knife from the back of my uniform. Alucard's eyes widen, watching my every move. I held the knife in my hand.
I broke the kiss and looked up at Mr Walker
Instantly I plummeted the knife into Mr Walkers chest. He yelled in pain and let out from his grasp.
I tried to make a run for it, to suddenly feel a hand tightly grab my arm.
Mr Walker pulled me back, in raged.
"You little bitch!" he yelled.
He grabbed me by my neck tightly. I gasped for air and he lifted me up above the ground.
I couldn't breathe and gritted my teeth as I felt his fingers clench into me.
"Vee!" Seras yelled. "Stop!!" Seras screamed.
Alucard struggled and crawled along the floor trying to get to me; yanking onto the cuffs with all of his strength.
Mr Walker looked over at Alucard and grinned.
"Time to watch your love die for a second time, vampire"
He swiftly pulled out the knife from his chest and pointed it to my face.
Instantly he stabbed me with knife over and over again, my version blurred and let out a blood curdling scream. I felt the knife enter in and out of my body over again.
"You're nothing but trash, Vee" he remarked.

Alucard let out a gut retching roar and the cuffs shattered.
Mr Walker took me to the side of the bridge and threw me over like I was nothing.
I hit one of the stone pallets with a thud.
I was bleeding profusely from my chest and head where I had hit the ground.
I could barely breathe.
I looked up to notice Alucard looking over me, with blood rolling down his cheeks; he was crying.
"No no.." he spoke holding me closely.
I coughed and tried to speak.
"A-Alucard.." I stumbled my words.
"Yes.. Yes, Vee?" he muttered
"I love you.." I responded
"I love you too, more than anything else!" he wailed
I smiled softly, becoming weaker.
"Don't you dare leave me! Not again!" he cried
I lifted my hand up to stroke his cheek, for him to lean down and softly kiss me on the lips.
I took my last breath and things went dark.