Chapter 13

I made my way down the hall to the storage room. Me, Alucard and Seras were the only survivors, all of Hellsings men were slaughtered by my father's men.

We were gearing up and I looked up to see Seras distraught.
"What is it, Police girl?" Alucard asked.
"I-I heard them speaking when I made my way up here. The reason they took Integra is because the want us.." Seras spoke.
I sighed and looked up at both of them. "My father wanted one of you to work for him. It was his plan all along. I don't know what he wanted to do with you, but it's not good" I uttered
"What's the plan?" Seras asked
Alucard was silent for a moment, then spoke
"Vee, where do you think he would have taken my master?" he asked
"My father has a couple of factories around London, the closet one is on Cannon Street. It is pretty easy to spot as it is close to Tower bridge" I spoke.
Alucard nodded.

Alucard looked at me with worry and then at Seras.
"We're ready to go. Keep looking over your shoulder. Don't split unless I say!" Alucard roared.
Seras and I nodded, then we made our way out of the storage room.

I stayed behind Seras, while Alucard led the way down the hallways.
We were met with my father's men and Alucard instantly shot them with both of his guns and then we made our way downstairs to the ground floor.
On the way we were met with more men, who met their death by Alucard's guns. He was furious and did not hesitate once.
I walked past the blood ridden walls and the corpses of the men. I felt sick, but this had to be done to save Sir Integra and ourselves.