Chapter 17

!!Warning!! Lewd Content!

Alucard carried me down to his room in the sub levels.
He didn't stop kissing me the whole way.
He swiftly placed me down onto his bed, then placed himself on top of me. I breathed heavily between the kiss, sliding my tongue along his. Sucking on it softly.
He growled and suddenly broke the kiss.
He started to slowly unbutton my clothes, kissing my body all the way down to my thighs.
Staring down at my panties, he grinned.
"These are a little inconvenient, don't you think?" he chuckled.
I bit my lip and watched him as he slowly pulled them down to my ankles, revealing my precious bud. Alucard leans back up and slowly unhooks my bra, revealing my breasts. I was completely vulnerable in front of him, and I loved it.
"How beautiful" he said before placing himself in between my legs.
Alucard suddenly started to slide is tongue up and down my parts. I twitched and arched my back, moaning softly. All of a suddenly I felt his long-wet tongue slide inside of me, playing around against my walls. I breathe heavily and gently run my fingertips through his long raven hair as he plays with me.
He hummed into my pussy, causing vibrations. I moaned loudly, wanting him.
Alucard stood before me and slowly unbuttoned his shirt and pants, before revealing his length.
"You have no idea how long I have waited" He grinned.
"I see that" I giggled while looking at how hard he was.

Alucard placed himself on top of me, forcefully spreading my legs apart.
"I've got you" he said before kissing me passionately.
I returned the kiss, but in a flash, I felt his whole length make its way inside of me. I let out a loud scream before he starts thrusting into me. I felt his whole weight on me. I moaned with every thrust he made. He grunted into my ear and licked up my neck.
I wrapped my legs around his waist and held onto his shoulders.
He growled loudly as he grabbed on my breasts, squeezing it. I leaned up and kissed him passionately once again; panting in between.
He suddenly sat up and repositioned me onto his lap with his length still inside.
He grabbed my ass and made me bounce on him, I leaned my head back in pleasure as he ran his tongue around one of my nipples.
He continued to fondle and kiss my breasts as I rode his length, for him to then forcefully push me back onto the bed and pound into me, holding me down by my wrists.
"Fuck, I love you" he muttered through his moans.
"I-I love you too!" I blushed and bit my lip.
My body shivered and I suddenly arched my back, moaning loudly as I orgasmed.
He grinned and continued to pound into me, for him to suddenly unleash his load into me; grunting and pushing his whole length inside.
I blushed and he pulled out of me. He moved down and kissed me softly on the lips.
He wraps his arms around me and pulls me close, cuddling me.
"You're a good girl" he chuckled
"I'm your good girl" I giggled.
I rest my forehead against his and we both closed our eyes.