Chapter 8

I was now in the practise arena with Seras. Her and Alucard were going to show me how to fight, and how to protect myself and the others around me. I was taught how to use a gun and self-defence with no weapons at all.

Integra watched my every move, giving advice and information. I got the hang of most things pretty quickly.
Now it was time to show them what I could do with the bow. I smiled and took aim at the targets. Each one was either hit in the chest or head. They were all critical shots. I looked over at Alucard, I saw proudness on his face; it made me feel warm inside.
"That is all for now, Vee. You did very well today. Good job" Integra announced. She walked out of the arena with Seras, leaving me and Alucard by ourselves.

I was shy around him, but tried to stay focused; hitting each target again. He chuckled and came over to me. He stood behind me, and he straightened my posture; helping me aim with his arms on mine. I was blushing the whole time, feeling him so close to me. He leaned his head over my shoulder, he was so close. I turned my head to look at home and our eyes met. My breathing became heavier and he noticed. I nuzzled my nose gently against his; he smiled and leaned his forehead against mine. I dropped the bow in that moment, turning to him.
I looked up into his eyes as his armed wrapped around my waist. He places one of his hands on my cheek, stroking it with his thumb and then to run his thumb along my lips; he grinned.
I could only see love in his eyes and I felt the same way. His presence was so familiar and natural to me. He leaned down and gently kissed me on the forehead; then to turn away towards the door.
"Alucard?.." I muttered. He stopped in his tracks and turned towards me. "Yes, little one?" he asked.
"What are we?.. I mean who are we to each other?" I commented. He smiled lovingly at me. "I think you are the one I've been searching for all my life, and you finally came back to me" he uttered. He then turned away once again to head towards the door.
I was left their stunned, my legs feeling like jelly. Was I really falling in love with this man? And not only that, possibly again?