Ch 3: Gathering rescuers

Al, Yumi, Danny, Mr. Porter, Alex, Cap'n Turbot, François, Mayor Goodway, & Alyssa were all in the pet parlor and Katie was talking to Jake about the situation. "Ok Jake, I understand. Hopefully she feels better, alright? We'll get this under control. Bye." Katie told Jake on the other side of the phone before hanging up. "So Everest is sick as well?" Danny asked and Katie nodded. "Looks like mother nature decided to give the B-Team of the paw patrol the puppy and kitty flu." Katie admitted to those in the parlor. "We need to do something to help the Paw Patrol, but what?" Yumi asked and then Katie got an idea and she then texted Carlos, Jake, Taylor, Hailey Daily (she’s helping the twins), and Luke Stars (he's helping WildCat)

K: 'I got an idea! I'll watch over Everest, Tracker, Tuck, Ella, Rex, and WildCat with Alyssa's help while you guys help everyone else find Marshall, Rubble, Chase, Rocky, Zuma, and Skye, along with rescue Ryder from the man who kidnapped him.'

C, HD, J, LS, T: 'Great idea! Be there in a bit!'

The people in the pet parlor cheered but Alyssa and Katie then had to rub off to the vet medical area to make it a sick bay/area for the sick B-team. "So, who else can we ask to help us save Ryder and find the pu-" Cap'n Turbot admitted but then Tilly burst into the parlor and she exclaimed "I FOUND THE PUPS'S VEHICLES!!!!!" "Where?!" Everyone exclaimed and she then had them follow her while Katie and Alyssa stayed behind. Once they got there, they saw that some of the vehicles were tipped over or had muddy paw prints on it but it looked like that there was a fight that happened but the pups were gone, then, Danny saw something and it was a tranquilizer dart. "Wait... Didn't we find a tranquilizer dart at the lookout?" Danny asked as he showed the tranquilizer dart to the others. "Looks like the man who took Ryder is also part of an organization that took the pups." Mayor Goodway admitted but then Cap'n Turbot replied with as he held the dart "Looks like the symbol on this is a science laboratory symbol." Everyone was shocked to hear this. When they got back, they found Jake, Carlos, Taylor, Jake Stars, and Hailey Dailey holding Mr. Nibbles in the lobby of the parlor. After they all told the 5 what they saw and all 5 were shocked. "So you're saying that they have all been kidnapped by the same gang or something?" Hailey Daily asked and Danny nodded. "My brother can try to help and look into it, he's great at going undercover to help uncover the suspects. He's a cop by the way." Hailey Daily admitted and Mayor Goodway exclaimed "Great! We'll need all the help that we can get!" Hailey Daily smiled. "Maybe Tammy can hel-" Cap'n Turbot admitted and that's when Tammy walked in. "I think I have been summoned brother?" Tammy asked and Talyor smiled like she knew she was coming. "Hey Sis!!" Cap'n Turbot exclaimed. "Hello cousin!" François added. "Hey Guys! When I heard the news about the paw patrol I had to come and help since they did rescue the dinos a few times and it's fair I help rescue them." Tammy admitted and Alex then asked "Can I help? Me and the mini patrol can do it!" "I don't know Alex, it might be too dangerous but why don't you stay here and help take care of Everest, Tracker, Tuck, Ella, and WildCat since they will need the company." Danny told Alex and Alex nodded thinking that he'll be helping by doing that. "Nice thinking Daring Danny X!" Mr. Porter whispered to Danny and Danny smiled. "Who else can help?" Katie asked and then Alyssa then suggested "Traviling Travis and the princess of BarkingBurg? They also got saved by the paw patrol a few times as I was told and I bet that they'll be willingly to help us rescue them!" "Great idea Alyssa! And we can ask...." Mayor Goodway replied and everyone started to name of those who can help. Soon when they're done, they named those who were saved by the paw patrol and who are allies of the Paw Patrol. "I'll make an announcement at city hall, you all start making phone calls. Danny, Katie, Jake, Carlos, can you four come with me? You guys should know something about Ryder." Mayor Goodway told everyone and the four followed her. Alex was confused but he understand why he couldn't go because he wasn't old enough and Alyssa knew what Mayor Goodway meant because she found out on accident and same with Luke Stars who also found out on accident. When the 5 were on their way to City Hall, Katie asked "What is it that we should know about Ryder?" "Well, it's more about who is his father. Me, Cap'n Turbot, Mr. Porter, Tammy, & François were all friends with Ryder's father in the past and he was the one who started the paw patrol with the pups who got kidnapped parents. Ryder and Rubble weren't raised at the lookout but I don't know where Rubble was raised at but I think we know where Ryder was raised at." Mayor Goodway explained and Danny asked "Foggy Bottom?" Mayor Goodway nodded and then she added "Right, but this isn't about that. You guys heard the story of Project R I presume?" They all nodded and then Mayor Goodway told them "Well, Project R's name is Ryu and Ryu is actually Ryder's father. If what I think are correct then the same lab that experimented on Ryu are the ones who took Ryder and the pups, who knows what can happen to him or the pups. So, we need all the help we can get." "Wait... Isn't Ryu an Ultima Werewolf?" Jake asked and Mayor Goodway nodded. "Which means that the lab will try to do new experiments on Ryder since he's half human." Mayor Goodway admitted and everyone was shocked. "How is that possible?! He looks so much like a human!" Katie asked and Mayor Goodway explained "That's because he hasn't gotten his ears and tail yet. You know how at the Halloween party one time when he was a skeleton, he didn't eat any chocolate at all? That's because he's quote on quote allergic to it along with stuff that's toxic to all other sorts of canines. Which would also explained how he's as fast as the pups or how he's able to have some traits of a wolf." Everyone was shocked but then Dannu admitted without thinking "No wonder when I got stuck one time in between cliffs and Ryder was alone on the mission that he legit jumped from the edge of the cliff and landed next to me, then gave me a boost upwards to safety and I helped him up." Everyone looked at Danny and Danny realized what he said. "Let's just focus on the task at hand and get the news out there so we can get enough help as we can." Katie admitted and everyone agreed. After getting everyone available in Adventure Bay at City Hall, Mayor Goodway told them what was going on and how they all need to band together and save the main 6 pups and Ryder. Everyone there agreed to help out because the Paw Patrol done so much for Adventure Bay, so it's fair that Adventure Bay helps them. They all soon broke out into teams so it'll be easier to find the lab where the paw patrol were being held at while a few people stayed with Mayor Goodway to see if they can locate the paw patrol while Tilly and Ms. Marjorie volunteered to keep an eye on the kids because they knew it'll be too dangerous. As Mayor Goodway and a few citizens were trying to track down the paw patrol, Mayor Goodway muttered to herself "Where are you pups? Where are you Ryder...." "You ok Mayor Goodway?" A citizen asked and she nodded but then admitted "I'm worried about them, what if something bad happens and they could possibly get worse." "I understand, you're worried about them like the rest of us. Especially since Ryder is your godson and you almost basically raised him." The same citizen admitted and Mayor Goodway nodded. "Let's find them before the worse happens." Mayor Goodway replied and the citizens in the room nodded.

-Meanwhile-

The pups woke up and they were all in separate cages. They didn't know where they were but they had different collars on which were all similar and they were actually shocked collars. Chase sniffed the air and he can easily smell Ryder's blood. "I smell Ryder!!! Do you pups see him?!" Chase asked the pups. They all looked around to where they can see the outside of their cages but there was no sight of Ryder. "Nope! No! Negative!" The pups all replied and Chase was still looking but there was no sight of Ryder. "Where are we?!" Rubble asked while he was shaking in fear. The pups didn't know where they were or what was going on but all they knew is that they're in a horrible place and Ryder is in danger. That's when they heard someone exclaimed/yelled at the top of their lungs "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!" The pups immediately recognized the scream and it was Ryder's scream. The pups immediately grew concerned and scared for their leader but they were worried what was going to happen to them as well.