Ch 4: Daily Routines

(A/N: This chapter is supposed to act as to what's been happening to the Paw Patrol while they were in the lab but I'm focusing what's been going on with Ryder since he has it worse. Also after the lists of days, there will be the actual story dialog so don't worry and make sure you read the whole thing.)

Day 1
*Wake up
*Get taken out of cell
*skips breakfast
*experimented on
*back in cell <10 minutes>
*taken out of cell
*dna tests
*experiments
*shots
*skip lunch
*experiments
*back in cell <10 minutes>
*out of cell
*experiments {shocked during this for trying to escape}
*simulation test {shocked for misbehaving}
*skip dinner
*shots
*experiments
*back in cell
*forced to sleep
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 2:
*Wake up
*Get taken out of cell
*skips breakfast
*experiments
*back in cell <10 minutes>
*taken out of cell
*experiments {shocked for misbehaving}
*shots
*skip lunch
*experiments
*back in cell <10 minutes>
*out of cell
*experiments
*simulation test {shocked for misbehaving}
*skip dinner
*shots {shocked for misbehaving}
*experiments
*back in cell
*forced to sleep
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 3:
*Wake up
*Get taken out of cell
*skips breakfast
*experiments
*back in cell <10 minutes>
*taken out of cell
*experiments {shocked for misbehaving}
*shots
*skip lunch
*experiments
*back in cell <10 minutes>
*out of cell
*experiments
*simulation test {shocked for misbehaving}
*skip dinner
*shots {shocked for misbehaving}
*experiments
*back in cell
*forced to sleep
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 4:
*Wake up
*Get taken out of cell
*skips breakfast
*experiments {shocked}
*back in cell <10 minutes>
*taken out of cell
*experiments {shocked}
*shots {shocked}
*skip lunch
*experiments {shocked}
*back in cell <10 minutes>
*out of cell
*experiments {shocked}
*simulation test {shocked}
*skip dinner
*shots {shocked}
*experiments {shocked}
*back in cell
*forced to sleep
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 5-6: (I got tired of writing shocked so pretend they're there for everything except for when he gets wakes up, puts back in cell for breaks, and when he falls asleep.)
*Wake up
*Get taken out of cell
*skips breakfast
*experiments
*back in cell <10 minutes>
*taken out of cell
*experiments
*shots
*skip lunch
*experiments
*back in cell <10 minutes>
*out of cell
*experiments
*simulation test
*skip dinner
*shots
*experiments
*back in cell
*forced to sleep
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Day 7:
No one's POV:

Every time Ryder has been shocked, he has been feeling like they're doing it on purpose but all he knew is that he's the only one not getting fed while the pups only eat breakfast and dinner. Anyways, this has been going on for who knows how long and Ryder felt himself feeling weaker to the bone. Today was something different and instead of him going into the normal testing room, he was taken to a portable crate like he's going to be somewhere with his assigned scientist. When he got in the crate and it closed up, he felt himself being moved into a vehicle but it was the back of it. That's when Ryder felt himself feeling faint and he then passed out inside of the crate.

The scientists were going to be on a press conference and they were going to show the world wide media Project R's son which they found out on Day two but the only being in the lab that wasn't told about this was Ryder. To make things worse is that everyone in the lab except Ryder found out that Dr. Haxley is Ryder's grandfather!!! Talk about family drama! Anyways as they got to the press conference and they all set up, the guards put the crate containing Ryder near the wall of the conference on the stage. During the press conference, a reporter asked Dr. Haxley "Is it true that you finally caught Project R even tho Project R did nothing wrong?" "Well no, but we caught something even better and I think it's time to wake him up." Dr. Haxley admitted and a guard opened up the crate but from the side pointing to the reporters after Ryder was woken up. He couldn't talk tho because he had a muzzle on him and it was hard for him to escape because of how many people were there. "This is Project R's son. His name is Project R 2.0 and to answer your question from before our lab is located in the forest between Adventure Bay and Foggy Bottom but it's hard to get to because of how thick is is." Dr. Haxley explained as the reporters took pictures, notes, and recorded footage of Ryder. Ryder just sat down in the crate like a pup would do and he just silently cried to himself which no one noticed except for the people watching it. What Dr. Haxley didn't know is those who were looking for the missing paw patrol members were watching the press conference and they know a lot about what the forest is like but they never seen the lab before in the forest.

-Meanwhile-

Everyone in Adventure Bay (including those who came to Adventure Bay to help look for the paw patrol for example The Princess of BarkingBurg *Princess Bethany/Beth* and Sweetie *who was forced to help*) were shocked to see what type of condition Ryder was in and they all payed attention to how to find it because Dr. Haxley made the mistake of sharing the coordinations to where the lab was at. Danny couldn't help but worry about Ryder because he noticed Ryder's tears at soon as they appeared. Mayor Goodway's girlfriend Brittney who came to help out with the search noticed Danny trying not to cry so she got up from her seat, took Danny out of the room so they can be alone, and she then let Danny cry into her shoulder. She could tell that he needed cry but he didn't want to cry around everyone. When Danny was done and he calmed down, he told Brittney "We need to save him! I don't know how long he can last but I can tell that he doesn’t have long." "Don't worry, we will save him and when we do then our spy will tell us where Ryder and the pups are being held at so that we can rescue them. Ok?" Brittney told Danny and Danny nodded now motivated along with Determined to save the towns heroes. "I promise that we will rescue them and we will make sure that they recover both physically and mentally." Brittney told Danny as she gave him another hug. She will do anything to make sure that the paw patrol is ok and she always thought of Ryder as her little nephew so this rescue mission was really important to her but not only to her but to everyone in Adventure Bay because of how the Paw Patrol mean to them. The Paw Patrol helped them so many times so it's Adventure Bay's turn that they help them.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: How will the residents of Adventure Bay and friends of the the Paw Patrol rescue the kidnapped Paw Patrol? I may need your guys's help on this one so shower me with your rescue ideas and maybe one of you will get a shout out in the next chapter.