Chapter 11

Oh man said uncle Jack. I thought we would never make it out of there alive. I was panting like a dog and I was scared. What happened I said to Jill who was sitting next to me. I have no idea she said.

Nobody could remeber what had just happened. But i noticed that jill's phone was recording. we watched the recording on her phone and it was black for about 30 seconds and then we heard the most disturbing sound i have ever heard in my entire life. 

a hoarse man whispered into the phone "here porkie porkie" 

I shuddered and began to cry softly. 

"BUCK UP" said uncle jack. "THIS IS THE REAALL WORLD JIMBO AND PEOPLE SAY HERE PORKIE PORKIE" 

Jill hit him on the chest as a small act of defence on my behalf. "hey," she said. Don't say that you have hurt his feelings. Jack did a 180 degree turn and broke jill's back, killing her instantly. 

"run" she said to me. 

I began to run from Jack. What was going on? I thought Jack was the only one I could trust... What had happened? I could see Jack galavanting after me on all fours like a wild animal. he was foaming at the mouth and grunting profusely. "ugh, ugh, UGH" I could hear him approaching faster and faster. 

All of a sudden he tackled me and was pinning me on the ground. 

Suddenly phil, you remember the homeless guy, came running out of the woods completely butt naked. He was panting as he attempted to talk a pterodactile came roaring through the sky on fire and drilled stright throuh his head. His brain exploded through his skull and his eyeball was pinned on the end of the pterodactile's beak. 

"wow" said uncle jack. "that was cooked."

He hopped off me and said "alright now it's time to go to the centre of the island because things are getting out of hand. " 

I truly knew i shouldnt have trusted him but something deep down said to trust him so i trusted him, trust me. 

We began an expediton to the centre of the islan d . As night fell Jack started to twitch and say bazinga every couple of seconds. 

Bazinga, bazinga, Bazinga. It was driving me crazy. 

"WILL YOU SHUT UP?" I said to uncle jack. 

"ok" he said. 

We set up camp for the night near a small pond. It was damp and cold but I didnt really care, as long as I knew we were going to the centre of the island to resettle things. We rolled out our tent and began to spoon and fall asleep. I began to drift off to sleep. 

I was woken up by a strange sound. *slap slap slap* *lap lap lap* *slup slup slup*. 

"Uncle jack" i said out into the darkness. There was no response. Weird i thought because i was sleeping right next to someone. I could hear heavy breathing coming from the other side of the tent. I slowly got up and unzipped the tent. In the moonlight i could see uncle jack on his hands and knee lapping the water up with his tongue like an animal. his head turned around and he looked right at me. straight into my eyes, it alost felt like he was staring into my soul. He LUNGED forward towards me and began to soar through the air like an eagle. He shrieked "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" and completely overshot me. He wooshed over my head as I heard a loud oof. 

I quickly grabbed the flashlight whcih suddenly appeared at my feet for the sake of the story. i fumbled to turn it on and ended up shining it straight into my eyes. All the while I could hear grunting and sounds of movement in the tent. I flipped the flashlight around to witness something truly horrid. SOmething so disturbing it would give my nightmares nightmares. Something so repulsive I immediatly vommited. 

In the morning we gathered our things and began our long walk to the centre of the island. Uncle jack had no shoes on. I thought that was strange since there was so many thorns and sticks and rocks on the ground. As we were walking i noticed something up ahead in the distnce. It was another person. 

"Hi" said Madi. Madi was a completely normal girl but I felt incrediably perturbed when she approached. 

"HEY" said Uncle jack. He licked her arm and said "yup. she is not infected with schnitzelitus" 

I thought to myself, well that a relea- 

Jack whipped out a shotgun and fired 2 rounds straight into madi's face