Chapter 5

"Ya see matey." said captain 80yziORUCgLx1YGRxHTwbRX6sPS36Er31om1VIxylRj9X5HfuqS50CwhGeR7ec5vmucBPUgleAfYPemTY3kZjVCrA1, "All my limbs were eaten off by sharks so the doctors had to replace them with prosthetic limbs, but they were also pirate doctors and I paid them a lot of treasure. They enhanced them." He lifted his right arm and here was a giant chain and ball at the end where his hand use to be, and he lifted his left arm and here was a giant buzz saw were his other hand use to be. He showed us his legs which had small ankle jet packs which could life him off the ground. He also had a telescope which could shoot little tiny cannon balls at far distances. I was shocked at how many modifications his body had had. 

"Not so fast," said my uncle Jack. 

"oh no" I said out loud. 

"How many modifications you got, 10 maybe 15? That's nothing compared to how many augmentations and modifications I have to my body." Uncle Jack took off his shirt. He looked almost like a robot underneath his skin. Like a disgusting skin covered robot. Jack said "Look at these puppies, augmented lungs so I can breathe underwater. My arms can hold twenty times my body weight. My brain can think at twice the speed of a normal man. I can communicate telepathically and make people go crazy. But I'm suppose to be scared of a little pirate?" 

"Relax Uncle Jack." I said. But it all appeared to be too late, jack was breathing very hard and his eyes were turning red, the same color red my fathers eyes were when he was desperate for schnitzel. Jack Lunged at me, punching me in the face with his robotic super strong arm. Suddenly he yelled and jumped off of me. A tiny worm fell out of his ear.

"AAAGGHHH!" He screamed. "I don't know what that was in my ear but I got it out luckily, what happened I blacked out?" 

"You freaking beat me up is what happened jack." I said angrily. 

"I had no idea what I was doing, that was something else not me. Are you alright? Oh man how could this have happened." Said Jack. 

"I don't know what it is, but it's right there on the ground and I think we should kill it." I said. 

Jack stomped on the worm with his shoe, a little bit of worm guts getting on the ground. He rubbed his feet on the ground to clean them off. 

"You know what I'm thinking." Said Jack. "I'm thinking that this parasite is what is making the people on the island crazy, including Hans, and that the reason this is spreading so fast is because of all the schnitzel on the island."

"Do you think that could be what is causing everyone to go crazy?" I said. "It makes sense because you attacked me when you had that thing in your ear." 

"Um. That is definitely a hypothesis, I think we have a bigger problem to worry about right at the moment." Said Jack. 

I turned and I saw the pirate, and he looked pissed. He had bright red eyes and was running at us with all his might. He also was firing at us with his telescope cannon. Suddenly 80yziORUCgLx1YGRxHTwbRX6sPS36Er31om1VIxylRj9X5HfuqS50CwhGeR7ec5vmucBPUgleAfYPemTY3kZjVCrA1 and Jack were in a fight to the death. Jack had all his modifications out and was using them. But it seemed that when Jack or 80yziORUCgLx1YGRxHTwbRX6sPS36Er31om1VIxylRj9X5HfuqS50CwhGeR7ec5vmucBPUgleAfYPemTY3kZjVCrA1 attacked, the battle would become even again. You could not predict who was going to win because both parties were greatly damaged. 80yziORUCgLx1YGRxHTwbRX6sPS36Er31om1VIxylRj9X5HfuqS50CwhGeR7ec5vmucBPUgleAfYPemTY3kZjVCrA1's white beard was now red with blood. My uncle Jack had a black eye and was bruised all over. However, in the end my uncle won the fight by hitting 80yziORUCgLx1YGRxHTwbRX6sPS36Er31om1VIxylRj9X5HfuqS50CwhGeR7ec5vmucBPUgleAfYPemTY3kZjVCrA1 over&over with his chain and ball on the head until he passed out unconscious.  

"Right." said my Uncle to me, his hands completely covered in blood, as well as a good majority of his body. "What was your hypothesis?"

"Everyone is turning into crazy people because of these viruses," I pointed at the worm on the ground, "and the main way they are getting into people's system's is through the schnitzel that they are eating, that's why my dad went crazy for schnitzel right before he went really crazy. So the solution is simply to cure everyone: we have to have a fake all you can eat buffet of schnitzel and when you finish your schnitzel a doctor can come around and pull the worm out of your ear." 

"Brilliant plan!" said my uncle. "Now we'll need to get to the kitchen because that is where we can make an announcement to the whole island and also we can make all the food in there." Uncle jack began walking sternly in one direction, then immediately changed direction and kept walking. 

Eventually we got to the kitchen, it was covered in vines and jungle which had naturally taken over. We cleaned up the inside, throwing all the vines and leaves outside.

"Uh-oh, buddy." said Jack, "We haven't got any power. This is normally a problem but since I am the park's electrician it shouldn't be that bad, I have access to a few backup generators. We can use them to fuel up the grills and start cooking our schnitzel." 

We walked outside and hopped in a jeep which was parked out the front of the kitchen. We drove for about 10 minutes and hopped out. Uncle jack went over to a big shed and unlocked it using a key which he had on his key chain he took out of his pocket. There were 8 backup generators in the shed. 

"Here boy," my uncle said. "Help me lift one of these generators will you?" 

I walked behind the generator to get a different angle on the box. 

"On the count of three, you ready?" Said Jack.

"OK ready," I said. "1, 2 , 3!" I said as I lifted it off the ground at the same time as Jack. We put it in the back of the Jeep and drove back to the Kitchen. Next, Jack told me to keep watch as he set-up the generator to be rigged to the kitchen. He took some extra fuel which was in the kitchen and put it in the generator so we could have access to power. Next we took out all the schnitzel the park had to cook it. And we cooked it all. We cooked for hours. Then at about 8pm we opened the doors for business officially. We took in many customers, most with red eyes and worms in their ears. Suddenly at about 9 O'Clock we started to run out of schnitzel. 

"Oh no." I said. "We're almost out of schnitzel Jack."

"We gotta start thinking about our escape plan then." He said. 

"Well have you gotten any bright ideas yet?" I asked. 

"I have one idea, " He paused. "It's the only shot we have. In about 30 minutes we're gonna be surrounded by schnitzel-hungry crazy people, and we won't have any more to sell."