Chapter 1

I looked back on my first story and saw I had so many jokes now my writing feels dry.

How did I end up here? I look around and I'm surrounded by strangers dancing and having fun around me.

A few hours earlier

I was walking to school like any other day, on my own. I remained mostly unnoticed, just the way I like it. Eventually I reached my class with all the other seniors. I know a 16 year old in senior classes sounds weird but I skipped a few grades.

The seniors didn't give me a glance just like any other day.

Principle: Good morning students I hope you slept well, I have some announcements to make.

He did the usual morning announcements without anything too special. My day went by like it always did, I finished my work before most of the other students and quietly goofed off by myself.

Most of the teachers didn't mind because I always had my work done and I didn't distract anyone. We finished off the day in Pe, dodgeball to be more specific.

We were drafted into teams and I actually won 2nd place this time around. Well it doesn't really matter, I probably won't get put on the same team next time anyways.

The school day finished up and as I was about to go home some of the seniors came up to me.

???: Yo you're y/n right?

Please don't stutter

Me: Yeah that's me

Thank god

???: Can you do me favor my guy

A favor?

Me: S-sure

Damnit

???: We want to go to a club but we need an extra guy, you wouldn't mind tagging along right?

Wait isn't that illegal I'm underage

???: C'mon dude it'll be chill I promise we know the bouncer we just need one more guy.

Me: I m-mean

???: Dont be a dick dude just go

Me: F-fine I'll g-go

???: Thanks dude meet us at this address at 7 alright.

I nod my head and he hands me a piece of paper with an address written on it. The seniors walked off leaving me alone at my locker. Damnit, I can't back out now.

I fold the paper carefully into my pocket while grabbing my backpack out of my locker and walking home. What should I wear, maybe just my usual style will work.

I reached my home and entered inside. Like usual it was empty with no one around. I came from a middle class family luckily and with help from my parents I was able to buy a small house.

It's more than most other people have and I'm grateful to have it. Although it was a bit barren at first I fixed it up with some furniture and whatnot. I placed my backpack down and headed for the kitchen.

I enter the kitchen and begin to cook myself something basic. No one can tell me I can't eat eggs in the afternoon now.

After making myself some food and eat I head into my bedroom. I open up my closet and pick out my usual set of clothes. A black hoodie, with a red shirt, a black pair of shoes and a pair of jeans.

I set the clothes aside and go into my bathroom for a quick shower.

Me: Hmm hmm hm taking a quick shower~ do dodo dooo dodo dooo~

I finished taking my shower and dried myself with my towel. I grab the comb and start to comb through my hair for a bit.

I finish up and carefully comb my ears. After that I exit the bathroom and put on the clothes I had set aside. I check the time and see it's 5:55 what a strange coincidence.

I sat down on my chair and booted up my PC after setting an alarm for 6:40 on my phone. What game shall I play today? I checked around my steam account not really finding any game too interesting. Why not play a classic game.

I launched minecraft and started a new world. So many memes and meme songs were born of this game. I ran around for a bit and did the usual minecraft things. Nothing really happened but I did get blown up by a creeper that snuck into my house.

Everytime man I'm telling you, speaking of time. I pull out my phone and check the time. 6:33, wow time flies by so quick. I turned off my PC and made my way out of the house.

I still had the piece of paper so I pulled it out and entered the address into my phone. 10 minutes to get there walking is not too bad. I walked and took my time to breath in the fresh air.

I wasn't a shut in but I never really went out. I don't have any friends and I hate trying to make conversations with people when they're obviously judging me silently. So I never really saw a point in it.

I pulled up my hood to conceal my features more. Multiple people passed by me and didn't spare a glance. I had my headphones on so I followed the directions and found myself at a club called "Club Eve."

Is thai a strip club or a nightclub, what's the difference anyways?

???: Ah dude over here man

One of the seniors was calling out to me. I made my way over and avoided eye contact with the people around me.

???: Yeah see we got 8 guys and 8 girls.

An older tougher looking man who I assumed to be the bouncer spoke

???: Alright nephew, but if you cause problems I won't be saving your ass.

The original senior chuckled

???: Yeah I know uncle G that's why you're the best.

The bouncer smirked and let us inside. I was almost immediately thrown off. The seniors instantly left but not before pushing me in the middle of the club.

How did I end up here?

Let me know if you like my writing when I put quotations in the dialogue better or not.