Chapter 3

Most people don't know this but I've actually written a total of 6 stories, one out of the two that are unpublished was cancelled and the other story was my very first story I ever wrote. It was super cringy and I'm so glad I deleted it.

I just gotta get home, nothing else matters. I was huffing and puffing. I slid to a stop when I reached my home. Phew finally home sweet home.

I open the door and enter the house, I pull out my phone and check the time. 7:55, how? I didn't think that much time passed

I closed the door behind me and walked through my kitchen into my room. Well maybe a bit of minecraft won't hurt. I quickly boot up my pc and launch minecraft.

I go back to my original world and start the hunt for diamonds.  I goofed off for a few hours and built a beautiful base. I checked the time again it was 11:37 I better go sleep, well tomorrow is Sunday so maybe I can stay up for a bit longer.

I kept playing until about 1 am, by the end I was a kind with full enchanted diamond armor. I'll leave the netherite for tomorrow.

I turn off my pc and walk over to my bed. I slowly flop onto my bed and cover myself up with the blanket. Tomorrow is another day~

The darkness of the night consumed me entirely and I faded into unconsciousness.

I USED TO BE DISTRACTED BY MY FAVORITE SONG

(if you don't get this reference I'm going to be very sad.)

My eyes shoot open and I turn off my alarm. I yawn out loud and stretch my limbs. It's another day~ it's another daaaaay~

I hop off my bed and run into the bathroom for a quick shower. After finishing up my usual morning routine I put something random that looked decent together.

I run to the kitchen and open up the fridge. Yeah I might have to go grocery shopping soon.

There was still a bit of milk so I took it out of the fridge and set it down on the counter. I grab the box of Corn flakes and pour the cereal in first. I then pour the milk in and take a spoon out of the cabinet.

I crush the cereal slightly and eat as quickly as I could. Today is going to be a very productive day.

I finished up my breakfast and placed my bowl in the sink to wash later. First order of the day is grocery shopping.

I quickly go back to my room to grab my wallet and put on some shoes. I grab my classic black tennis shoes and run out the house with my hood up.

I close up the door behind me and begin the walk to the grocery store. I don't need much, I can just carry it home.

I go to the closest grocery store, "The HKD store." It was only a few minutes away so I always went there. I continued walking silently for a few minutes until I reached the store.

I entered the store and grabbed a basket. I go around the store quickly finding everything I need.

Avocados check, tomatoes check, apples and oranges check. Might as well pick up lettuce while I'm here.

I pick up the lettuce and place it in my basket. I go to the next isle and get a loaf of bread. And a gallon of milk to finish off everything.

I was about to head to the checkout aisle when I got pushed forward by a shopping cart and fell on someone.

???: "Watch where you're going dude."

It was a feminine voice that sounded strangely familiar.

Me: "Sorry ma'am."

I look down and see the woman from yesterday.

???: "Oh hey it's you, your name's y/n right?"

I got up and extended my hand for her to grab. She takes it and lifts herself up.

Me: "Y-yeah that's me."

I leaned down and started to pick up some items that fell out of my basket. She quickly leaned down

???: "Let me help you with that."

She helped me pick up my items

Me: "Thanks m-miss."

???: "You can just call me akali my guy."

Thank god, I had forgotten her name

Me: "S-sure, akali."

Someone else approached us, I remembered it was the first woman I had met at the club.

Kai'sa: "I got everything akali let's get going."

She turned to me and seemed to be surprised.

Kai'sa: "H-hello y/n I didn't think I'd see you here."

Akali: "I didn't think I'd ever see you again period.'

Kai'sa bumped akali with her elbow

Kai'sa: "You left the bar so quickly I didn't have enough time to talk to you again."

I rubbed my arm out of embarrassment

Me: "S-sorry about that something c-came up and I had to g-go."

I bowed slightly

Kai'sa: "O-oh I didn't know I just assumed y-you didn't want to t-talk to me."

Me: "N-no it was nothing like that ma'am."

She smiled

Kai'sa: "Just call me kai'sa, y/n."

I nod my head

Me: "It was nice seeing you again, but I need to get going."

She seemed to understand and got in line after me.

I placed my basket in the conveyor belt and paid for my groceries quickly and walked out of the store. I dropped my phone so I set down one of the bags and picked it back up.

I picked the bags back up and started to walk home. On my way home I see a car drive by me. I would usually ignore the cars but then the person rolls the window down.

Akali: "Yo y/n need a ride?"

I shake my head

Me: "My h-house is really close by."

Akali: "Then get in, we can get ya there quicker no?"

She does have a point and I don't want to seem rude.

Me: "O-okay."

I got inside their car and I gave them directions to my house. Kai'sa drove to it and stopped as soon as we reached it.

Akali: "Nice house."

Me: "T-thanks."

As I go out my hoodie accidentally slips off. I drop the bag in my left hand and place it back on.

Akali: "You alright there?"

Me: "Y-yeah I'm fine my-my rib just started hurting for at-home reason."

Akali: "Oh you okay? do you need me to call someone?"

Me: "N-no I'm fine."

I pick up the bag and close the car door behind me. I walk towards my house and open up the door. I give them a small wave with my free hand.

Akali rolls down the window

Akali: "You're welcome dude."

She waves back and they drive off together. God what are the odds of me managing to embarrass myself twice in the span of ten minutes.