Chapter 7

It's time to wake up y/n

Me: "Huh?"

I sit up instantly as I heard the voice call for me. My tired eyes gaze around the room for a few moments. I groan lightly and lay back down. I may as well check the time.

I lazily reach out for my phone and pick it up. I turn it on and hold it infront of my face until my eyes adjust to it.

I focus in on the time and see It's 11: 47 am. Now's a good a time as any.

I roll out of bed and stand up on my feet. My tired body stars to actually wake up as I make my way to the bathroom for my usual morning routine. Another day same routine.

After my morning shower I make my way to the kitchen. I open up the fridge and grab a few ingredients. Some eggs and some bacon, this should do.

I place them down on my counter and grab a pan. I place the pan on the stove but as I go to cook there's a knock at my door.

I briefly exit the kitchen and make my way to the front door. I crack the door open and standing there was Akali.

Akali: "Yo."

She gave me a small wave

Me: "O-oh hey."

I stood there awkwardly for a few moments

Me: "I-is there s-something I c-can do for you."

Akali: "Yeah dude, we gotta pull off this sick prank."

Me: "O-oh ok."

I closed the door and quickly changed into some jeans and grab the new hoodie I bought. After getting dressed I quickly dash out of my room with my phone. I open up my front door after pulling my hood up.

Me: "Ok I-i'm ready."

Akali: "Perfect let's go!"

She grabbed my arms and basically yanked me off inside their car.

Ahri: "Good morning y/n"

Me: "G-good morning ahri."

I was sitting next to kai'sa with Akali at the front and ahri driving.

Akali: "Cool let's go back home."

I sat patiently and did my best to avoid looking to the side. So I wouldn't make eye contact with anyone. I put on my head phones and plays some music. I take a small breath and close my eyes.

Kai'sa PoV

Don't say something dumb me

I gulped and turned to my side to try and make conversation with y/n. But I noticed he had his eyes closed. I nervously turned back and sat in silence until I felt a light tap on my shoulder.

His head fell on my shoulder, my face reddened as I try to move away. But that caused his head to land on my lap and his hood to pull off. I saw his face clearly for the first time. But his face wasn't what caught my attention, his ears were.

Her had dark cat ears that looked super soft. I carefully moved his headphones a bit so I could touch his ear.

I place my thumb carefully against the back of his ear. I drag my thumb slowly from top to the bottom of his ear.

He shifted slightly for the first few moments until he started leaning in to the pets. He was emmitting asmall purr like noise. I switched from petting to scratching the back of his ears.

Then I noticed he started to make up. I blush and quickly moved his headphones back. I put my hands a little further away from him.

Y/n PoV

Mhh~ so warm~

I open my eyes slowly and see my elf at a lower angle than before. A soft cushion was under the side of my head. I turn my head and the cushion was actually someone's leg.

I quickly got up with a huge blush on my face.

Me: "Ohmygodi'msosorrykai'sa"

Kai'sa: "It's fine I know you didn't do it intentionally."

I cover up my face with my hands and notice my hood wasn't on. I pull my hood back up quickly.

Akali: "We're here."

I turn to the front but kai'sa covers my eyes.

Me: "U-um what are y-you doing."

Kai'sa: "We can't let you see where we live, it's sort of private and we dont want it to get leaked."

I blushed but didn't argue with her.

Akali: "I'll lead you."

Akali grabbed my hand and dragged me away. Eventually she let go of my hand.

Ahri: "Ok you can let him go."

Kai'sa took her hands off my eyes. I nervously stand around until the elevator door opens.

Akali slightly pushes me out and leads me to a door.

Akali: "Okay here's the plan, I have a list of things I want you to say, hide behind the couch, I'll talk to the person were pranking that way you can copy her voice."

She smiled at me

???: "Hey darling~"

She seemed to go pale, a woman in heels walked up to us.

???: "I just finished shopping, oh? Who is this little guy."

Akali wraps her arm around my neck

Akali: "This is the friend I was talking about."

???: "Really now?~"

The woman suddenly got closer and hummed questioningly. I backed up and tried to hide more.

???: "I would like to talk to him 1 on 1."

Akali: "Sure."

She turned to me and whispered

Akali: "Dont blow it."

I gulped nervously as she let me go and the woman led me inside.

???: "Have a seat on the couch darling~"

I sit down on the fine leather couch she pointed too. Then out fo nowhere she appeared next to me.

???: "What's your name cutie?~"

Me(???): "Y/n~"

My eyes widen as I realized what I did.

Me: "I'm s-so s-sorry ma'am I-I-"

She placed her finger on my lips

Evelynn: "My name is evelynn darling~"

Before I knew it she removed my hoodie.

Evelynn: "I've seen you before yesterday and the say before that, what are the odds~"

Me: "Y-yeah I g-guess."

Ok this isn't so bad.