Chapter 6

After heading home I immediately crash on the couch. I take out my new phone form it's case and after setting it up, I put my new hoodie into the closet. I sit back on my bed and take a breath. Looks like I'm going to have a terrible time tommorow.

I guess I can just clean the house a bit more. I quickly go to the kitchen and do the few dishes that were there. I clean out all my tables and countertops. I pick up the trash bag and walk outside to put it in the big trash can.

I go back inside and try to come up with something else to do. Maybe I can just play a game for now. I turn on the computer and boot up minecraft again. Let's get netherite this time.

One death and a few hours later I was decked out in full netherite armor and was ready to kill the ender dragon. Maybe I'll leave that for tommorow.

I stretch my sore limbs out and check the time. It was now 3 pm, time flies by quick.

I got out of my chair and stood up, I stretch around for a bit to get my body to loosen up a bit. Eventually I sit back down and decide to watch something. Why don't I watch jojo's peculiar escapade.

I go to Crunchyroll and find the show, I play it. I stopped after the first season and paused it. I'll watch the rest later.

Maybe a good walk would help me relax. I pull my hoodie back up and grab my new phone along with my headphones. I walk out of my room and into the living room. I think this is all I need. I exit my house and walk down the street.

Maybe the park will be a fine place to go to. I walk to the local park while taking in the scenery. Until a familiar guy tapped me on the shoulder.

I turn to face him

Mr: "C-can I help you."

???: "Nah dude, I just wanted to thank you for coming to the club with us, that shit was dope."

Me: "Y-yeah no p-problem I'll see you around."

???: "Yeah dude, who knows maybe we'll go again, well let you know if we need you."

He chuckled and I nodded before I started to walk away so no more conversation was had. I hate social interaction let's go back inside.

I turn around after a few more minutes of walking to not seem weird. I start making my way back home. Unfortunately I tripped on the weirdly paved sidewalk. I put both my arms in front of my face and harnessesly fall down.

???: "Are you okay darling~?"

I clumsily got up and dusted my self off a it before nodding. I focus more on the person In front of me. It was a tall woman, dark pink hair, holding a few bags which seemed to be filled with clothes.

She snapped her fingers

???: "My eyes are up here darling~

I blushed and bowed slightly

Me: "S-sorry m-miss."

I got back up and met her eyes gaze for a second before quickly breaking eye contact again.

???: "I've seen you before~"

Her hand was on my shoulder now, I suddenly remember the woman from last night. The one that appeared out of nowhere.

Me: "H-have y-you."

Her hand moved to my cheek, and her other hand pulled down my hood. A smirk spread on her face.

???: "What a cute kid~"

I turned redder that I ever had in my life.

Me: "C-c-cute?"

Her eyes focused on my ears, I quickly got self conscious.

???: "Are you a cat vastaya?"

My blush remained as I nodded my head

???: "Aww, you're just a little kitten~"

She moves the hand that was on my hoodie to my ears. I flinch instantly and back away a little. She noticed and apologized before she moved the hand she had on my cheek away and pulled my hood back up.

???: "Well I am in a rush cutie, so maybe I'll see you around~"

She patted my head and walked off before I could say anything else. I quickly ran home and opened my door as soon as I got there. I slam the door shut and run inside my room. I jump onto my bed and curl up into a ball with a pillow on my face.

Me: "AHHHHHHH!"

My emberrased yell was muffled by the pillow.

God that's so embarrassing, damn it, why am I so clumsy. I rolled around on my bed for a bit until I finally calmed down. I may as well just get my homework out of the way.

I grab my backpack and pull out my math homework. It didn't take too long so I finished in about 30 minutes.

Maybe I'll watch season 2 of jojo's peculiar escapade.

I pull out my phone and put on the second season to try and distract my self. After about two hours I finished the second season. Man, Joejoestar joseph is so cool.
I quickly plug in my phone and take off my headphones.

I grab my towel and another set of clothes. I head inside the bathroom and take off my clothes. I take a quick shower and exit the bathroom. After putting on my new clothes I dry my hair and stretch again. And now it's time to sleep.

I get on my bed and toss the blanket on my self. I met a lot of people today, ahri seemed like the most responsible of their crew. Kai'sa was really quiet and shy just like me. I blush remembering how beautiful she looked. No! Stop that brain, she's just a Freind.

My mind wanders to the last of them, Akali. She was cool too, but I really hope that prank isn't too crazy. I really wouldn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

I curl up a bit and let my self fully relax and go to sleep.

I wonder what I'll do after I finish my stories. I was planing on making 1 on 1 stories, but DarkSoulsz snatched the idea first. I was planning on making y/n the manager of K/DA but everyone's done that now.

So in other words, when this story is finished, I will be finished.