Chapter 4

Alright I just have to put the groceries away and start cleaning. I walk over to the fridge and put everything away. I grab the cereal and put it in the cabinet. I pull out my phone and put on my headphones.

What am I feeling like today perhaps some AJR would be nice. I searched for the right song and put on Beats.

Would beats by drake pay 20 K, just to say that we are great.

I started doing the dishes then I swept the floor. I mopped right after and vacuumed the carpet. Finally I made my bed and cleaned out my closet.

A job well done me.

I walk out of my room and immediately slip, tossing my phone across the room. The sound of glass shattering filled my ears, my heart dropped for a moment. God fucking damn that phones gone.

I quickly ran over to the phone, I didn't dare pick it up. I slowly leaned down and turned the phone over. My suspicions were correct. The screen was completely shattered.

Well now I know what I will do next today. Perhaps I'll go to the cherri mall and buy a new hoodie. I've worn this black hoodie for the past 5 years. Two birds with one stone I guess.

I get ready and go outside my house again. The cherri mall is about a 40 minute round trip. I got a pretty good house, I'm close to everything.

I walked off for the first two minutes casually strolling through until I finally reached the mall. Ok all I need is a new phone and a new hoodie then I'm out.

I quickly walk inside the mall, hoodie first phone last. I walked around for a bit until I found the clothes store. I browsed around until I found a nice red hoodie. This is perfect, I love red.

I picked it out and it was surprisingly cheap. I quickly check out and head toward the tech section of the mall. I'll just buy a cheap phone. I don't really use my phone much anyway.

I walk inside the store and buy a cheap android. Meh, good enough. As I started walking to the checkout line I once again felt myself falling. I'm sorry mom and dad but apparently I wasn't taught to walk correctly. I completely face planted on the floor.

I groan in pain and slowly get up

???: "Wow, what are the odds huh."

I looked up and It was the same woman as before except the fox was there with them.

Akali: "Dude were you not taught how to walk?"

She chuckles slightly then helps me up. A blush was completely covering my face, luckily my hoodie kept my face hidden.

Ahri: "We were just talking about you though I will admit I didn't expect you to... "drop in"

She starts giggling until kai'sa bumps her.

Kai'sa: "Y-you're fine right?"

I nod my head

Akali: "Why are you here anyways."

Me: "I b-broke my phone when I was at h-home. "

Akali: "Let me guess you tripped and it fell."

Me: "W-well s-sort of."

She laughed for a bit before ahri spoke up

Ahri: "You did the same thing akali why are you laughing."

Akali: "W-well uh I um."

Kai'sa: "That doesn't quite matter now we needed to buy new phones anyways akali basically gave us an excuse to."

Akali: "Hey y/n we were going to eat some ramen after shopping, do you want to come along?"

She seemed happy and excited I really don't want to seem rude

Me: "Y-yeah I-I've got some f-free time."

She smiled more and after checking out I joined their little group. Kai'sa walked closer to me and sort of created a small space with just the two of us.

Kai'sa: "T-that's a nice hoodie y/n."

She was looking at the red one I just bought. You got a compliment y/n responded appropriately.

Me: "T-thank you, It was p-pretty cheap."

She seemed intrigued

Kai'sa: "Mind if I ask w-where you bought it."

Me: "T-there's a little shop near the f-front of the mall I d-don't remember what it's c-called but I bought it from there, I can s-show you it if you w-want."

She smiled and nodded after thanking me.

Akali: "Pay attention you two."

I look up and see we were at a nice looking restaurant.

Akali: "C'mon hurry up I want to eat."

Ahri: "Stop acting like a brat li."

She rolled her eyes and sat down, we joined her and I was sitting next to ahri.

A man came over and took our order.

Akali: "Spicy ramen for me."

The man turned to me I didn't know what to order

Me: "I g-guess I'll take a s-spicy ramen too."

Ahri: "I'll have chicken ramen."

Kai'sa: "Same here."

The man nodded and walked away

Akali: "None of you are daring, at least y/n took the spicy ramen."

Ahri: "Don't be so immature kali."

Kai'sa: "I wouldn't have taken the spicy even if you played me."

Me: "W-why is it that b-bad."

Akali: "Yeah they mix ghost pepper in there, it's super good I can't wait till you try it."

What have I gotten myself into.

All of them chatted and occasionally asked me things.

Akali: "Hey y/n if you don't mind me asking what's your ability."

Me: "I c-can mimic v-voices."

Akali: "Ooooo let me hear it."

I copied her voice and spoke

Me(Akali): "Would this be enough."

She got super excited

Akali: "I could pull some really sick pranks with someone like you."

Ahri: "Don't even think about akali."

Akali: "Oh come on think about it we could prank eve so hard."

Ahri seemed to be contemplating pranking this eve person.

Kai'sa: "Don't you think you should at least ask y/n if he would help you."

He had a look of realization she puts both of her hands together and slightly bows her head.

Akali: "Y/n can you help me out please?"

She seems really excited about it, I can't just deny it

Me: "S-sure."

She smiled and thanked me, they made more conversation until the food arrived.

Akali: "Time to dig in!"