Chapter 5

Akali immediately dug in and started to eat her ramen. Although I was a bit nervous about how they hyped up the spicy ramen I still took a bite. It didn't actually taste bad, but they all seemed surprised I wasn't too affected.

Akali: "How's it taste?"

Me: "It's F-fine."

She smiled and we all ate together with them making most of the talk and trying to get to know more about me.

Akali: "Do you have Sunday free? I want to get this prank out of the way as soon as I can."

Me: "Y-yeah, I have n-nothing going on."

Akali: "Perfect! Can I pick you up at 10 am?"

I nod my head, she seemed super excited. We all finished our food and began to part ways.

Akali: "Wait can I give you my number?"

Me: "Oh, y-yeah s-sure."

I handed her my phone and after a few minutes she handed it back.

Akali: "See ya around yeah?"

I smiled and nodded at her, as I started walking away someone shoved me down and ran away. I turned around and didn't notice my hoodie had fallen off.

Akali PoV

I hear someone fall behind me and see a guy running away at full speed. I turn around to check on who fell down. To my surprise it was y/n, he looked a lot younger than he sounded, and he had cat ears which was shocking. His face twisted to a fearful one as he pulled up his hood and started running away.

Me: "Hey, wait come back."

I started chasing after y/n, if I didn't know any better I'd say he was a damn olympic runner with how fast he was running. Luckily I'm faster.

He ran out of the mall and down through the street. He tried to dodge me and ran into an alleyway where he was cornered.

Me: "Are you alright there!"

I slowly started approaching him and he seemed really spooked.

Me: "Why'd ya freak out dude."

He stayed silent, clutching his arm and looking down. I placed my hand on his shoulder and he flinched slightly.

Y/n: "I d-don't l-like p-people seeing my f-face."

Me: "You look fine y/n, was that it?"

I slowly take off his hoodie and fully see his face. Wow he must be like 16 ish, come to think of it why was he at the club, he doesn't seem like the type.

I smiled at him

Me: "See it's not that bad."

He looked like he was about to say something but stayed quiet.

Y/n: "I n-need to get g-going n-now."

He quickly pulled his hoodie back up, I moved back from him.

Me: "I hope you're still down to help me."

Y/n: "S-sure."

I noticed he had actually dropped his new hoodie. I picked it up and handed it back to him. He thanked me and walked away, I started walking back until ahri pulled up in the car, stopping both me and y/n.

Ahri: "Need a lift?"

He shakes his head and starts to move away.

Y/n PoV

God this is so embarrassing why did I run? Was I really that scared of her seeing my face.

Ahri: "Need a lift?"

I shake my head no and as I start to move away Akali grabs my shoulder.

Akali: "Just take the ride dude they won't judge you."

She grabbed my hand and led me inside the car. Well I don't want to be rude.

Ahri: "Mind telling me the directions to your home."

I tell her my address and she drives off there. Akali came a little closer and whispered while the other two talked.

Akali: "About tomorrow the person we are going to prank might not take it lightly but don't worry I've got your back."

She gave me a thumbs up and a smile

Me: "W-why are you e-even p-pranking this person?"

She chuckled

Akali: "Let's just say for fun yeah?"

The car stopped soon after

Ahri: "This should be it."

I get out of the car after saying my goodbyes. All of them gave me a wave before driving away.

Akali PoV

Ahri: "So, what happened with y/n?"

Me: "Dunno to be honest I guess he just doesn't like people seeing his face."

Ahri: "I think he's just shy."

Me: "Just a little."

Kai'sa: "He seems really nice."

Me: "Yeah."

We all stayed quiet for a bit

Me: "Do you think he knows who we are?"

Kai'sa: "I don't think so."

Ahri: "He probably would've asked for an autograph or a picture at least."

Me: "Good point but still, he could be faking."

Kai'sa: "Why would he? He was pretty much trying to avoid conversation with us."

Me: "Yeah, I guess you do have a point."

Ahri: "What's your impression of him."

Me: "He seems like a nice guy, very accommodating."

Kai'sa: "Yeah I think pretty much the same thing about him, although he seems a little clumsy."

Me: "What about you ahri?"

She stayed silent for a few moments

Ahri: "I'm not too sure what to think of him, he seems mostly like a real quiet guy."

We continued talking about how we met him earlier in the day until we got home.

Me: "A lot of coincidences in a day right?"

Ahri nodded as we walked inside with all the stuff we just bought. After we made our way up into our penthouse he made it inside the living room.

Evelynn: "How did your little shopping trip go?"

Me: "It went by great we even made a new Friend."

She seemed curious

Me: "His name is y/n."

Evelynn: "Oooh~ do you have a crush on him Akali."

I let out a small laugh

Me: "No but I'll let you know if he's free to date."

I winked at her

Evelynn: "May I meet this mystery boy?"

Akali: "Sure I'll introduce you two tomorrow."