Chapter 2

Alright!~ I'm in the grove lets see if I can keep it going eh?

??? PoV

Me: "Remember gals I want all of you to have fun and meet some new people."

???: "Yeah, yeah we know I just don't see the point we're never going to see anyone in here ever again."

I giggle

Me: "Who knows if you're lucky you'll pull a cute guy out of it."

???: 'Y-you mean l-like a boyfriend."

Me: "See she gets it, now let's party~"

Y/n PoV

It's too loud, why did I agree to this. I get bumped by strangers sometimes getting apologies and other times getting ignored. At the end I tripped on someone's foot and fell to the ground.

I got up and dusted myself off and tried to find a way out of the crowd of people. Eventually I made it to a small area where there was only one other person.

A purple haired woman stood there alone. I tried to put as much space between us as I could but the crowd acted like they were following me and forced me closer to the woman.

She was taller than me, if I had to say I would think she's about 3, maybe 4 inches taller than me. She didn't make eye contact and remained silent for the first few minutes. I eventually heard her speak up

???: "S-so um, did your Friends also force you h-here."

Don't mess up

Me: "Well sort of, I was kinda forced here."

???: "W-what's your opinion of this place?"

Me: "I... I don't like it."

???: "Is it all the people?"

I nod my head

???: "D-do you want me to leave you alone."

I really don't want to look like an asshole

Me: "N-no you're fine I just can't really talk to new people."

I somewhat lied but that's better than hurting her feelings

She smiled at me

???: "I-i'm the exact same."

She had a look of realization on her face

???: "I'm sorry, I haven't introduced myself."

She cleared her throat and faced me

???: "My name is kai'sa, it's nice to meet you."

She held out her hand, I better introduce myself.

Me: "T-that's a nice name, I'm y/n."

I shook her hand, she seemed a little surprised but happy nonetheless. A song started playing that caught my attention.

She seemed to also notice the song, so she turned to face me again.

Kai'sa: "Do you know how to dance?"

I tried not to blush and shook my head. She let out a small gasp and grabbed my hand.

Kai'sa: "Let me teach you then."

She danced with elegance, each move showed strength and experience.

Kai'sa: "Now you."

I tried to move similarly but to a much smaller degree. She smiled at my effort

Kai'sa: "See it's not bad right?"

She grabbed my hand this time and we started dancing to the song. We spun, we dipped, we moved, we did it all, we were dancing.

She seemed to greatly enjoy dancing, a small smile forms on my face as she laughs in joy. The song eventually ended and we went back to the little spot in the corner.

Kai'sa: "D-did you have fun?"

Me: "Y-yeah it was fun."

Another woman came up, she was only a little bit taller than me and looked like she just.put some random clothes on.

???: "Yo kai, eve said..."

She noticed me standing next to her

???: "Hey there sorry if I interrupted your conversation."

Me: "N-no, no it's alright."

???: "My name's Akali by the way I'm kai'sas friend."

She extends her hand as I go to shake her hand. She pulls me in for a shoulder bump. I stumble slightly bit quickly recover and give her my name

Me: "Y/n."

Akali: "That's a cool name, oh yeah right, I need to borrow kai'sa for a bit, I hope you don't mind."

I shake my head and she drags kai'sa off somewhere leaving me on my own. Everyone else seemed to be having fun and dancing to the music. Everyone was busy doing their own thing and I got on my phone for a bit to kill some time.

Wait a second I could just leave right now, no one is going to stop me. My body suddenly shivers because someone was behind me. I turn around and see no one. I let out a small sigh of relief.

I really hope it's just me going crazy.

???: "My, my, What's a cute guy like you doing around these parts hmm?"

I turned around again and no one was there.

???: "Behind you~"

I jump back and see another tall woman wearing high heels and a black/red dress. She had a smirk plaster on her face, her golden eyes stared causally into my own.

Me: "N-nothing ma'am."

She hummed questioningly and walked towards me. She slightly lifted my hoodie and looked at my face.

???: "You look a little too young to be in here."

I nearly choke on my own spit out of fear. She goes back to smirking and lets me go.

Evelynn: "Not that I mind, but do be careful not to get caught cutie."

She winked at me and walked away without saying another word.

???: "Sorry if she caused you any trouble sir."

I flinch and step back from the voice behind me.

???: "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to spook you."

She bowed slightly, that's when I took notice of her features. She was a fox vastaya, she had nine tails with blonde hair.

???: "Where are my manners, my name is ahri what's your name sir."

Me: "O-oh my name is y/n miss ahri."

Ahri: "Drop the miss ok, it makes me feel old."

I nod my head and she smiles

Ahri: "It was nice talking to you y/n, I need to catch up with my friends, I hope I'll see you around."

She waved and walked off somewhere else.

I should really get out of here before I get jump scared again. I sneak my way through the crowd and run home.

I'm really liking this story so far and I hope you do too. Btw this is my og writing style let me know if you prefer it this way.

XO

-Mort