Author's Note

This is truly based on the ROBLOX game - ROYALE HIGH made by the amazing @nightbarbie (CALLMEHBOB)

This is truly based on the ROBLOX game - ROYALE HIGH made by the amazing @nightbarbie (CALLMEHBOB). The main characters in this book are NOT based on any other known character but purely made from me and my cousin from scratch.

Thank you so much for choosing to read this book, dear reader. It definitely means a lot! 

This is the first book of the Royale High series. While reading the book, you MIGHT not understand what's happening at first, but the more you read, the more you'll learn.

 Also, if you haven't happened to have heard about the Roblox game called 'Royale High', don't worry! I'll leave a chapter all about it in the next page if you want to know more about it before you begin. 

Please don't hesitate to comment down any suggestions, typos, mistakes etc. I'd LOVE to hear all of them and will make sure to write back as well! All criticisms are welcome.

If you like any of the following chapters, please do consider giving a vote. Thanks! 

Also, note that the following book has brutal death & murder scenes and may be traumatizing for sensitive viewers! 

Anyway, enjoy reading!  :)

                                                                                                          Hugs, Coco 

XXX

[PICTURE CREDITS: TO ROYALE HIGH'S TWITTER, Roblox GAME PICS AND TO THE TALENTED ARTIST]