♕ Chapter 9 - Todoroki's Questions

It was 6.15 am when the alarm clock rang. Jenna stretched herself and got out of her bed.

Finally, for a change there's something to look forward to. Hopefully classes would be a lot different this time. I just hope the professor's will know that I'm good now.

After freshening up, Jenna changed into her favorite black and neon purple dress and tied her long hair into a high ponytail, patting her smooth bangs along her forehead. She opened her bedroom door to find Mitsuki tying her shoelaces. She was sitting on the couch and it seemed like she was struggling to tie them.

Jenna closed her bedroom door behind her with a BANG which made Mitsuki look up.

"Oh, mornin' Jenna!", she said, happily waving at her.

Jenna turned to smile at her while locking her bedroom door, "Good Morning Mitsuki!".

"Didn't see you there – these stupid shoelaces are really hard to tie", she remarked impatiently.

"If you want, I could help you with that", suggested Jenna, "even though we're not really allowed to use magic unless we're in classes".

Jenna raised her hands and began moving them. It was like she was playing a piano mid-air. Mitsuki's shoe laces began to rise and tied themselves up neatly.

"There you are!", said Jenna when she was done.

"Wow! Thanks a lot!", said Mitsuki impressed. She admired her beautifully tied shoelaces.

"No problem! Come on, let's go for breakfast", she said walking towards the door.

_____________________________________________________

Downstairs, near the Principal's office, there was a huge crowd in front of the Board of Notices.

Jenna and Mitsuki couldn't see what everyone was so keenly interested about so they left off for breakfast. The moment they arrived the café, Jenna saw Aero sitting at the front table all by herself. She looked upset and distracted, twirling the straw of her orange juice.

Jenna and Mitsuki went over and sat opposite Aero. She didn't look up to greet them.

"Hey! Watcha eatin'?", cried Mitsuki, trying to be cheerful. But Aero said nothing. It was like she didn't realize that they were there.

"Aero... you, okay?", asked Jenna looked at her concerned.

Aero looked up suddenly and realized that they were talking to her. She smiled at them weakly, "Oh guys, I didn't know you were here. Didn't you order breakfast?"

"No, we're going to though. I'm starving anyway. I'll be right back", she said getting up.

After Mitsuki left to order her breakfast, Jenna asked her again, "Aero... you look upset. What happened?"

"You didn't know?", she asked and went on to explain what happened the previous night.

"Nobody knows about this except for Daniel, DJ, myself and now you. DJ said he'd tell you about it, but I guess he didn't", said Aero still looking down.

"What did you tell everyone else?", asked Jenna.

"We told them that he had fallen from the stairs and got himself hurt by falling on one of those sharp poles at the end of the stairs. I threw away the arrow from his arm, as soon as I saw it. We can't let anyone else know the truth. Because either way, Daniel and I would get into a lot of trouble", said Aero.

"So, that letter you got from Willow...was a lie?"

Aero nodded sadly, "It was the killer all over again".