♕ Chapter 3 - Royale Invitations

Aero never saw Jenna after that.

The party ended by late evening and everyone was bidding good bye to each other.

Leana thankfully found her little sister; Alexa wandering about the forest and was holding her firmly by the shoulder while bidding her goodbyes to Aero.

Julian and Jeneviève teleported early off to Royale High to collect their books for the new semester.

Aero did search for Jenna. But, didn't see her anywhere. Although she did catch a glimpse of the fresher Jenna was speaking to earlier, teleporting his way out. Aero sighed sadly.

"Looking for Jenna?", asked Daniel hearing her sigh.

"Yeah – she must have left off early", said Aero.

"Did something go wrong?", asked Daniel, tentatively.

"Well – no – but d'you remember you said about some guy you saw earlier, and you felt like you saw him in the papers – "

"Oh yeah, Toby's nephew –?", asked Daniel remembering.

"Yes – I actually – I think I saw him talking to Jenna", said Aero nervously.

"What –", said Daniel perturbed. "What was he saying? Did you go talk to him?"

"No – I didn't", began Aero and explained the whole situation.

"What if he's trying to get Jenna to be evil again – ?", suggested Daniel.

"I dunno – but, either way, we'd better be careful of that guy", said Aero.

Aero bid farewell to Daniel and teleported back to Galexia.

___________________________________________

(Half an hour ago....)

Jenna left the place the moment she noticed Aero's disappearance.

She decided that her excuse would be that she left early since it was nearly time for her brothers to return from their hunt but, that was obviously not the real reason.

Teleporting back to the Darklands into her fine, candle – lit room; she heard voices & loud whooshing noises from outside Darkwood Manor.

The Overkill brothers (Genesis Overkill (the oldest), Splendoro Overkill, Morse Overkill, Orcus Overkill and Tace Overkill) were flying mid – air towards the Manor.

Jenna looked outside through the black brick graved balcony. She was rather surprised to see them. They were supposed to be back home within two hours but, instead they were early today.

Jenna ran from her room, down the staircase and waited for her brothers at the entrance.

The door barged opened; and out came all five brothers flying in all sorts of directions. Splendoro taking a round around Jenna and Tace doing crazy backflips mid – air. Finally, all the brothers rested on the ground. They were all wearing long black cloaks with their hoods on; you could barely see anybody's face and they were much taller than Jenna was. The oldest of them – Genesis Overkill was the only one who hid his face with a white smiling face mask. Jenna never saw her brother without his mask and was forbidden to even ask why he hid his face.

"I'm guessing your hunt went well this time", said Jenna smiling at the oldest of the brothers.

"Hmm... I wasn't very satisfied. We only got eight. Not much of a record but –", Genesis was saying when Splendoro interrupted him. "I got the most", he said proudly.