♕ Chapter 2 - Secrets Unveiled

Jenna leant back against the Oak tree, looking at the rushing stream in front of her. It had been about fifteen minutes since she reached the party and now, she was waiting for Aero. Hopefully, she'd find her here. Jenna didn't want to wait for Aero at the crowded place filled with students and goodies. She wanted some peace and quiet for a change but, she could still hear enough ruckus from the fresher's group near the treats table.

Glancing at them annoyingly, she caught eye of someone watching her not too far from the table. It looked like a fresher but, she wasn't sure if they were looking at her or the stream that was in front of her. It was hard to tell.

Jenna got up slowly and moved towards the bridge. She stood for a moment gazing at the stream again. Suddenly she heard footsteps – it was Leana, jogging to the bridge. She caught eye of Jenna –

"Hey, Jenna! Aero's here, she's been searching for you" 

 "Really? Where is she?" 

 "With Daniel. Probably near that treats table", said Leana pointing towards the table, "I need to go find Alexa. She might have wandered off somewhere. I'll see you later Jenna", and she ran off crossing the bridge but tripped on to the other side of the park.

Jenna acted like she didn't notice this and looked around at the table of goodies but, she couldn't see Aero or Daniel anywhere. The place was so crowded. 'I suppose I'll wait a little longer', she thought to herself.

She walked back to the Oak tree wondering if she should go look for Aero at the party area but decided not to, since, Aero might be busy, catching up with her other friends.

Jenna didn't mind that though. It was, after she became friends with Aero; she got more friends. And she did become quite well – known since, she was from the Dark Lands. But none of Aero's friends seemed to mind that now. They all talked to her normally, as if they had known her for so long. It was one reason Jenna liked about Aero's friends. Now, she could call them her friends. Of course, when Jenna first joined the school, she hated everybody and was rude to anyone who spoke to her, even the teachers. But, now hopefully, this year, she'd have changed, and the teachers would probably know that she's good now. And that's all thanks to Aero again. Jenna knew she'd always be grateful to Aero. Despite coming from one of the evilest places in their realm, she was still able to change. Jenna even wondered sometimes, if she was the only 'evil – born' who was ever able to change into a good person. Probably. It seemed quite possible since, she was at the moment – the only evil – born to have come from the Darklands to learn in Royale High. They were evil royals and evil born people (evil born people are people who are not born as evil Princes/ Princesses) as well, but there were no Darklanders. 

But that was no mistake. Many of the students, last year, had asked her how her brothers allowed her to join such a 'good' school despite the fact she was coming from the Darklands. Jenna did know the reason but, she never told anyone about it; not even Aero (who never seemed to bother asking her that question). Jenna had been sent to Royale High to murder Aero and her older sister – Ariane. Not only was that the task – she also had to find out where the Galexian Rose was hidden. But, in order to do this – Jenna had to earn Aero's trust and that way she'd have to be Aero's friend. When Jenna did get to know Aero – she was surprised on how free Aero was. She was so nice to her and was the only one who was ever nice to her (when she first joined Royale High). Aero also never cared about the fact that Jenna was coming from the Darklands and that her brothers were rivals of Aero's realm – Galexia. She seemed to act like they knew each other for a really long time. It was also with Aero's help; Jenna knew how to be kind to everyone. It was such a huge change for her. Especially since, whenever she went back to the Darklands, all her brothers would be talking about were hunting lost children and animals at night and finding more hunters for their army and things like that. She also learned how to read and write which was something she never knew how to do before.