--meeting up--

//3k Woooahhhh also so sorry I have no excuse I'm lazy. Also this chapter was Spain without the S to write\\

It had been far too long since I had seen Eret. He was supposed to come and collect information, then they would report it back to Philza, come check up on me again.

So it was safe to say that when I entered my bedroom to see them sitting on my bed, it was less of a shock then it could have been. As I walked in, he waved at me. "Wilbur. How's it goin?"

I jumped, then sighed and half heartedly glared at them. "You could have been caught."

Eret shrugged, before gesturing for me to sit.

"So, you've made it in! Congratulations. How are things moving along with the king? Do you got him wrapped around your pretty little finger yet?" He wiggled his eyebrows. I rolled my eyes and they chuckled at how I tried to play off the embarrassment, despite the warm red dusted across my face.

I sat myself on the edge of the bed, and let out a deep exhale. "This is quite literally torture, Eret. Sure, I can kill people, no problem. But seducing? Is this really necessary?"

With another laugh, they stretched out across the bed.

"It's pretty much the only way. We've tried to snipe him with bows and crossbows, tried to blow up his bed while he was sleeping, tried to slip him poisoned drinks, and hired far too many assassins. This fucker won't die."

I just rolled over to plant my face into the bed and groan. This would be hard.

"So, spill all the details. What's happened so far?"

I rolled onto my back, staring at the ceiling. "I won, came here, got a tour, met Schlatt, he tried to do cringe flirting, got my schedule, got to talk with him and his fiancé- that was fun, got two people killed, then I came here. Yeah that's about it."

He gave me an incredulous look. "Sorry, what was that last one?!"

"Then I came here?"

"No! Before that one."

"Oh yeah. I kinda sorta accidentally got two maids killed for mocking me. Fun times." I shrugged, holding in a laugh at his face.

"How do you 'accidentally' get TWO people killed?!"

We bickered back and forth for about an hour after that. It was almost a relief to be myself. The happy-go-lucky persona was so draining.

Eret got up from the bed, dusting himself off. "Well, I better be going. Same time next week?"

I nodded. "Sounds good. At least I get a warning this time." I earned a chuckle in response.

"So how are you going to get out of here? Actually, how did you even get in?"

They shrugged, then grinned at me. "I have my ways."

Then the fucker proceeded to JUMP OUT THE WINDOW. I ran forward and leaned over the edge, worriedly looking for them. But there was nothing. He had just disappeared. I shook my head, making sure I shut the window.

I ran my fingers through my hair as I waltzed over to my dresser. Pulling out some clothes to sleep in, I put them onto my bed before walking to the bathroom. The bathroom itself was definitely made for royalty. Even though I am technically royalty, I still had no idea how to work the shower system.

As embarrassing as it was, it took me nearly twenty minutes to figure it out. I left the water to warm up, and grabbed my clothes. When I re-entered the bathroom, I undressed and hopped into the shower. The warmth helped calm me, and I entered a more relaxed state.

I was in and out within about fifteen minutes. Turning off the water, I dried myself and started getting dressed. I paused. My shirt wasn't anywhere to be found. Assuming I'd just accidentally left it on the bed, I exited the bathroom, drying my hair with the towel as I walked.

The second I draped the towel over my shoulder and brushed my messy hair out of my face, I yelped and jumped back. None other than Schlatt himself was lounging across my bed, pointedly waiting for me to come out of the bathroom. And of course he had my shirt in his hands.

I was glad all of my private belongings were hidden in my guitar case. Who knows what this creep was looking through while I was in the shower.

"I- uh, Schlatt. You- uh, what-?"

I cursed myself for the stuttering. But honestly, this was a pretty big surprise. He seemed amused by my shock.

"Hello pretty boy! Thought I'd stop by for a visit." He gave me a charming grin, and it took all my strength not to glare at him.

"Uh, well hi I guess? Is there a reason or...?" He had thrown me off balance with his sudden appearance.

He shrugged. "No reason."

Now I was just awkwardly standing there, confused as hell. They why was he here? The king just casually stopped by to visit me? Yeah sure. He looked at me, and I couldn't help but shudder in disgust as he proceeded to look me up and down. "Wow. You look good without a shirt."

I made some unidentifiable noise between a cough and a wheeze. "Sorry, what-?!"

"You heard me."

My brain was going ninety miles an hour, and I gave him an incredulous look. "I- whatever. Can you give me my shirt back now?"

He clicked his tongue at me, shaking his head. "And ruin the view? Why would I do such a thing?" Ignoring his perverted ass, I walked over to my dresser, pulling out a new shirt.

"Fine. Keep it then." I was definitely not using my fake personality. But I did try to keep the aggressiveness to a low.

Slipping on the nightshirt, I saw Schlatt pout. Then to my surprise he got up and walked to the door. With a sigh he turned to me. "Well, not that the fun is over, guess I'll head out. See you later. And maybe I'll stop by again." He winked before leaving, shutting the door behind himself.

I starred at the door for about ten seconds before something dawned on me. That fucker actually took my shirt.