--oh god not this--

((((I wouldclike to congratulate @Willzyx for making the amazing art that was chosen for the cover! And for anyone else who made/plans to make any art, I will still show it and credit you! You can show me from my socials-

Insta: antisocial_artist_lol
Discord: _anxiety_in_a_bottle_   #0245

-or you can make an art book and tag me in it! Also, please make sure to mention if you want your art to be shown or not <3))))
-----------------
(Holy fuck I procrastinated so hard while writing this chapter)
-----------------

    Quakity had quite literally just kicked Schlatt out of his own office. After the initial embarrassment and flustered explaining, the man had finally dropped it, then suddenly decided that it was time for a one on one chat. So here I was, panicking internally and hoping this conversation wouldn't be too bad.

He had shoved Schlatt out of his office, saying some bullshit excuse and shutting the door in his face. Now that we were alone, he turned to me with a serious expression that only made me more uncomfortable.

"Will."

"Quakity." I decided not to act too intimidated, because like hell was this midget going get the upper hand on me.

This seemed to only push him forward as he strutted towards a chair, gesturing for me to take the other one. I did, although hesitantly.

Trying to keep my suspicion out of my expression, I played timid. Fidgeting with my necklace, I waited for him to continue.

"I know that you know Schlatt has taken a liking to you, yes?"

I gave a slow unsure nod. I didn't really know where he was going with this.

"And to repeat my earlier statement, I want you to know that I'm fine with you two being... 'together'." He said, making some wierd gesture with his hands.

I let myself look flustered. "I promise it's not like that! I don't really know why he is doing all this and I promise I didnt-"

"Will." I clamped my mouth shut. For some reason, every time this small fucker said my name, I felt slightly more nervous. He said it with such seriousness. It freaked me the hell out. "Please. We all see the way you look out in the halls, waiting for him to pass by, or the way you can't stop staring at him."

Yeah, I look out for him because I'm supposed to know where my target is at all times. And I look at him so often to try and predict what he's gonna do next based on his expression. But as much as I wanted to retort, I kept quiet. He didn't need to know any of that.

"But still..." He leaned forward to look me dead in the eyes, and I swear that time stopped as he glared at me with such a cold serious expression that I felt genuine fear for a second. The already dim lighting in the room seemed to darken and a nearby candle illuminated his face, and highlighted a thin scar across his face, training over his eye and down to his lips. I was curious about its origin. His small yellow wings puffed out slightly, as if to make himself look bigger than he was. He looked quite threatening already if I was being completely honest."Seeing as Schlatt had put a lot of trust in you, if you end up hurting him I will hang you by your toes and have you ripped open while your organs are being fed to the stray dogs. You hear me?"

I take back my earlier statement. This pea-sized fuck had the upper hand and I was one-hundred percent intimidated. And slightly terrified. I sat frozen, unable to respond.

The dark aura in the room faded as he suddenly sat up and smiled, clapping his hands together cheerfully. "That was all I had to say. See you later buddy!" He then proceeded to skip out of the room and let Schlatt back in with such a care-free mood that it was like he didn't just threaten my life.

All I could do was sit their in stunned silence, processing whatever the hell had just happened.

Schlatt wondered over to me, looking at me with a curious yet knowing expression. "So. I'm assuming you two had a friendly little chat, hm?"

"I don't thing 'friendly' is the right word for what just happened..."

-----------
(I know, I know. This one is unusually short. M sorryyyyyy. But hey, I got some news.

Bottom Schlatt will come, I promise.

You can all sleep peacefully now. )