Prologue

"It's getting late, and I.."

✿ ✿ ✿

"Ugh.."

You grumbled while sitting your head up from your desk.

Doing a shitload of assignments in one sitting isn't the healthiest way to finish your work, but don't expect a procrastinator to follow that logic.

"Geez... I really need to stop procrastinating, I don't know how much more my body can take.." You mumbled while getting up from your desk.

You had waited until it was due to write pyour 10 page research paper for your psychology class.

Yep, I reallly gotta stop doing this..

You stretched your arms as you began to walk towards your closet.

"No better way to treat myself than to get (f/d), and maybe even (f/f)," You thought to yourself.

You tossed on a plain black t-shirt with the words 'SanityFalls' etched on it.

You threw some jeans on with some gray ankle socks and black vans. To top it off, you grabbed your (f/c) zip up hoodie and shoved your phone and a strawberry ice cream charm into your pocket.

Always gotta have my good luck charm on me.

You don't know why but when you find little trinkets you like to keep them and refer to them as good luck charms.

You had found this strawberry ice cream pin on the floor of your local Walmart and decided to keep it.

It didn't have a price tag or url code, just dirt and negligence.

So you took it home and cleaned it.

It earned the name good luck charm because on your way home you ended up finding $10 on the ground.

You packed your laptop and a couple other things into a backpack and slung it over your shoulder, just in case you decided to play Your Turn To Die at the cafe a few blocks down.

Speaking of Your Turn To Die, you had an unhealthy obsession on the game for a good two weeks now.

The characters are just so unique and the plot wasn't exactly anything new, but the execution of it was fantastic.

Not to mention the side story game Your Turn To Shine was pretty interesting too.

You plugged your earbuds into your phone and picked a random song on your playlist as you locked the door to your dorm and left the complex.

Your local cafe is only a good six blocks away so the walk wouldn't be that long.

You just hope the place isn't packed, you would hate for your social anxiety to spike.

↦↦↦

You arrived at the cafe and were greeted by a young woman with light brown hair and flower hairpins.

You glanced around the shop and to your relief, there weren't that many people today.

You tapped the microphone on your earbuds to pause your music.

The woman with flower hairpins smiled as you shuffled in and waited until you walked closer to the counter before asking you what you would like to order.

"Hello, how can I help you?"

"Hi, can I get a medium (f/d) and (f/f)?"