Bonds Made

"Well this ends bad then.. we knew it would."

You pulled Sou into the room and shut the door without a second thought.

If Kai were to see me in here, I'd get a pan to the back of the head too for sure..

But I have no plans on taking the laptop so I think I'm in the clear.

"Wah! (Y/N)!"

"Shush beanie boy! At this rate the whole group is going to be interrogating me, er.. us." You said sheepishly as you put your ear on the door.

Sou just stood awkwardly a few feet behind you.

It was hard to see his expression due to the poor lighting in the room but you could make out he was slightly confused.

Ugh..

Sou watched you silently with his hands tucked in his pockets.

"Beanie.. boy.?" He muttered, taking a hand out his pocket and onto his beanie.

Pfftt-

You pulled your ear off the door after not hearing any footsteps and faced Sou swiftly.

"Okay, before you start questioning me, no this isn't my laptop and I found this room by feeling the indent's in the walls."

Just my luck huh.?

Starting to think I should've kept my charm..

"What would make you think to check the walls.?" Sou tilted his head in suspicion.

"What wouldn't make me check the walls.."

"I thought there was bound to be something hidden in all the darkness and my hunch was correct." You explained with a little enthusiasm.

Whew, nice thinking (Y/N).

"That's pretty dangerous.." Sou mumbled with a hand on his scarf.

"I'd expect it to be, we're in a death game after all." You said nonchalant as you put your back on the door.

"A.. death game..?"

Sou had a dead look on his face.

I said that out loud didn't I.

how do I recover from this... think
(Y/N) thinkthinkthinkthink-

"Ive found something that talks about our predicament in detail." You said with an equally dead expression.

"..."

He seemed to be thinking.

In a moment, he changed the subject.

"Why are you worried about the others finding this room.?" Sou asked plainly, going to take a seat at the desk.

I wonder why he didn't press me on the subject.?