Third Floor

"Well all feel a bit more pumped.. and a bit less, sad."

✿ ✿ ✿

"Joe... Please... respond... Open your eyes..."

"Ryoko... your family... You need to go home to them, don't you...?"

"Let's go... to school together... with Ryoko..."

*clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick*

Repetitive clicking echos through out the room.

*clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick*

With each click, you ascend further up from your previous position.

*clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick*

Until you were standing infront of a crumpling Sara.

"You.. can stop.. Sara." You whispered as you lightly hovered your hand over Sara's.

"Just stop, Sara... It's enough..." Keiji said as he gently placed his hand on top of Sara's arms.

" Keiji said as he gently placed his hand on top of Sara's arms

"Waaaaaaaaaa... aaahhh...!!" Sara cried.

"Eheehee, how cute you are even when you cry. You were so close! It might have stopped with just a little more. Ahaha...!"

Miley held Sara's face in her hands roughly, examining the hot tears streaming down her face.

"...Aaah...  Y-You're horrible... As if you ever intended to... let me save him..." Sara sniffled.

"It's nothing to cry about, is it? Your hard work let Jou Tazuna live just a bit longer."

"With each button press of yours, Joe suffered longer. Eheehee... Ahaha...!" Miley laughed.

Even laughing in her face..

*SMACK*

"Don't... touch her."

You warned Miley as you smacked her hands away from Sara's face.

"Violence.. against a floor master will not be tolerated..!" Miley grit her teeth as her eyes were burned into your skull.

".........." Sara was in a daze.