Ideas

"Leave me here, I'll be fine."

Outside of your trial room, there was a narrow and dark hallway.

You drifted towards the left wall and followed it until you didn't feel the ground below you.

Woah.

You were conscious the whole time you were falling, which surprised you.

"Oof." You grunted as you hit a soft cushion below you.

You laid your back on the cushion as you began thinking.

I should probably start planning how I'm gonna tackle the game before I join the group.

First thing first is how do I win.

All alternate Shin said was once get past chapter 3 B I'll be sent back.

So do I survive until then.?

If it's that easy then I can prevent some deaths like Mishima, Alice and Reko, QTaro...

But what about Joe or Kai.?

Kanna and Shin..

Gin.?

Hm..

If i wanted to prevent Main Game deaths i'd probably have to..

Sacrifice myself.

Do I really want to sacrifice myself to save one of them though.?

And it's not like I'll be able to experience the changes in the game after my death.

...

Decisions, decisions.

↦↦↦

You got up from the cushion you landed on and walked into a blue room with a whole bunch of different doorways.

In the middle of the room, there stood everyone except Sara.

She was out cold near the back of the room.

You looked around the room with a hint of awe.

Oh wow.. everyone is.. real.

Not to mention they're actually talking and don't have text boxes beneath their sprites. They're moving and all.

This is actually pretty cool.

From the area you just left, you were observing the group from the hall to the right of Kanna.

Kanna had short lime green hair with big darker green eyes.

Although Kanna was hugging her knees on the floor, you could still make out her outfit.

Kanna was wearing a school uniform with long green sleeves and a sailor-style seifuku. With a pink ribbon and a grey skirt, she also wore green stockings and brown shoes.

With her iconic bucket on her head.

Kai was slender and of tall stature (atleast taller than you) dressed with a blackish long sleeve under an orange and red apron and brown pants.