Making Decisions

"Back then, when it was easier.."

You made your way into the cafeteria.

The cafeteria had a whole bunch of tables with white table cloths placed neatly on top of them.

The kitchen was on a back wall with a huge window connected to it, letting you view the inside.

When you first walked in, you noticed a dart sitting on the table and a lighter sitting on the table next to it.

I should pick these up to give to Sara later..

You walked closer to the tables and retrieved the items.

*Obtained Dart and Lighter*

Inventory.?

I'll need to get used to that.

You then made your way towards the back of the cafeteria where the pink room is located.

The whole area was dark aside from the luminous red lamp keeping the area dimly lit.

You creeped through the door and sure enough, there sat Sue Miley's torso.

You closed the door slightly behind you so you could read the instructions behind the door. The door was creaked open enough so you didn't accidentally close it.

Anddd here it is.

———
| The Second Trial ~Practice Round~ |

This is a practice for the Main Game. The start is signaled by the doll's revival. Follow instructions and hold a majority vote. The one with the most votes is to be sacrificed.

However, this is a practice round. If the votes come to a draw, the game is forfeit.
———

It really sucks they didn't see this earlier on in the game.

I guess I'll inspect this room before going back.

As you began searching the room, you didn't find anything out of the ordinary.

There were four empty white shelves, two on the left and two on the right in the room.

On one of the shelves there seemed to be a journal and a mechanical pencil.

Huh.? I'm pretty sure this isn't here originally.

You walked over to the shelf and open up the journal to find your name in bold letters.

———
For (Y/N):
If you are not (Y/N), please return this to her.
———

After the bold note, the pages are just blank.

Hm..

Guess I should hold onto this.

*Obtained Journal*