Happy Dreaming

"Mom.. am I still young?"

Wait- did Gin call me big sis earlier.?

"Man... being called cheesy sure is making me embarrassed." Joe scratched his cheek awkwardly.

The room still had tension in the air due to Alice's final words, but it was noticeably getting lighter.

"Haha..." Keiji stifled a laugh.

"Now then, anyone find anything new.?"

"Other than the appearance of the huge staircase in the hall.." Keiji added.

"I found that guy.."

You tilted your head towards the door that Alice just left out of.

"And some other stuff."

"Other stuff.?" Sara asked.

"Yep."

"I don't know what I'd do with it though.. so here ya go, Sara."

Sara strolled over to your position on the wall as you stood up and started handing her most of the items you collected.

Kanna was just observing you intently with her knees hugged against her chest as she rested her back on the wall.

You gave Sara an empty bottle, 'Allen's Wrench', a flat head screwdriver, the nail puller.

I'm gonna keep this note and the other screwdriver just in case I guess.

"Also, there's that."

You pointed to the painting you had Kanna bring with you guys that was leaning on the wall close to the bar door.

"Woah this is quite a lot.." Sara said in disbelief as she stashed all the things you handed her in her pockets.

"Seems like you're the one always finding stuff (Y/N).!" Sara joked.

"I know right.." You joked back while your head bobbed.

I'm making this process way faster, she's catching on to me.?

Ugh, how bad I could go for a nap right now..

"Well.. Sara and I briefly explored the second floor but there seems to be plenty left to discover." Keiji explained.

Gin perked up.

"I'll help, Big Sis Sara, woof!" He exclaimed as he got up from where he was on the wall next to Sara.

"I'll help around too.!" Joe said.

"Guess I could pitch in." Reko pumped her fist.

"Very well." Kai nodded.

"Loud 'n clear." Q-Taro tipped his cap and put a hand into his pocket.

"O-Okay.." Nao agreed quietly.

"Understood. Let us help search Miss Nao.?" Mishima added in.