Pillow Fight and Wanda's Visit

*Natasha's POV*

I wake up shivering, and to find that Steve has stolen all the blankets and is wrapped in a cocoon of them. Well, I did warn him. I put my freezing cold feet on his legs ad he squirms. So I do it again and this time push him out of the bed, narrowly missing his head on the bedside table.

"Who's there?" Steve says, jumping up into a very Captain-America-y pose. I just laugh.

"What was that for?" he whines.

"You stole all the blankets so I put my cold feet on you. Simple," I say.

"Here you go then," he says, picking up the heap of blankets and duvets and throwing them at me. They knock me back on the bed, burying me. I laugh.

"Rogers? What are you doing?" I say into the blankets. Suddenly there's something tickling my feet, and I kick out. How does he know I'm ticklish there?

"Aha! Revenge," he says, holding my ankles and tickling my feet even more. I keep kicking out and eventually emerge from the blankets and tug my ankles out of his grasp. Then i grab the nearest pillow and hit him with it. He does the same, so I stand up on the bed to get a better position, and then hit him again. But when I'm least expecting it he swipes me by the ankles, making me fall onto the bed on my back. 

"Pinned you now," Steve says mid laugh. I haven't had this much fun in forever. 

"You just wait," I say, and then escape from the pillow he's holding on me and pin him down. He tries to escape and I know I'm not strong enough to hold him down with my hands, so I lie sideways across him and pin him down that way. 

"Ha! I win," I say. 

"Fine, fine," he admits. "Hm, you smell nice."

"So do you. Whatever they put in those freebie shampoos works," I say. I let Steve escape from where I'd pinned him and we just lie on the bed for a bit. 

"We should probably call Fury. See if there's any new updates."

"Yeah."

"And you need to call Bruce."

"What am I supposed to say? Hi Bruce, I'm actually on a mission with Steve, we've slept in the same bed, he knows all my secrets, and he's jealous of me and you." 

"I am not!" he exclaims.

"You so are."

"Am not!"

"Prove it." With no warning he kisses my cheek.  "Uh..." I start, because I can't think of what to say. 

"You ever do something and just regret it straight away?" he says awkwardly. 

"Like this?" I say, and then spontaneously lean over towards his face and kiss him. Not on the cheek, on the lips. He kisses me back for a moment, and then I break away.

*Steve's POV*

"Do you regret that?" I say with a small smile on my face. She smirks.

"Not as much as I thought I would." Our eyes meet and then they go to each other's lips. I don't want to kiss her first, don't want to make her feel uncomfortable. There's no need for me to though, because two seconds later Natasha puts her arm around my neck and pulls me close to her, kissing me hard. I do exactly the same, wrapping my arms around her and kissing her back just as hard. I can feel her hands slowly moving through my hair and down my back, I move my hands to her waist. And then, just as we're about to suffocate from lack of air, we pull away, flushed and out of breath.

Forbidden FeelingsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara