Adah and Natalya

*Natasha's POV*

Suddenly two arms grab me from behind and drag me into the bush. I kick out at them and hurl myself upwards until I land with a thud on the concrete, almost winding myself. The attacker jumps as well, trying to choke me, but before he can land Steve knocks him out of the air, and whilst they fist fight I check my phone for an update from Fury; there is one, and all it says is: 'Go now. The pupils are in danger.' 

"Steve!" I shout, throwing him his shield. He catches it and hits the attacker in the head, knocking him out for a minute. "We have to go!"

"Here's your shoes," he says whilst we start running towards the school. I take a quick pause to put them on and then continue running up the hill, towards the school. 

"You head in, the girls have evacuated. I can handle it out here," Steve says.

"Okay. Try not to die out here,"I say, and he nods at me and then I run into the building quietly on my toes, not making a sound. I jump out from around the corner and take down seven Hydra agents who were keeping watch in the cafeteria. I start down a corridor but someone jumps out from a classroom and tackles me to the ground, landing on my hip.

I feel backward with my hand for my gun but with no luck. It's nowhere to be seen. Or felt,rather. It's okay, I'll be fine without it for a bit, but not long. Just then I get a punch to the jaw unexpectedly and they floor me. I'm stuck and there's no way out, no matter how abstract.Maybe this is it, maybe this is... 

Bang! 

A gunshot is fired and the guy beating me up falls on me. I climb out from under him and turnaround to see where the shot came from. Not Steve, as I expected, but instead a small girl with ginger plaits is standing there, holding the gun straight ahead with both hands. She fires two more shots and takes out two more agents coming for me from the doorway. Then she comes over and hands my gun to me. 

"No, you keep it, there's another over there," I tell her. 

"But it's yours," she insists. 

"Not anymore," I say. I can see her looking at my hair. "You want yours like mine?" 

"Yes please Miss Widow," she says."Call me Tasha," I say. "Quick, follow me. And don't let go of that gun." She follows and I find a pair of scissors from the classroom drawer, which I use to cut her plaits and neaten the ends, so that her hair is the same length and colour as mine. She's like a mini me, exceptwith glasses that are cracked over one eye and a face covered with freckles. 

"What's your name and how old are you ?" 

"I'm Natalya and I'm six," she says, and I smile at her. I regret not telling my real name: Natalia

"That's a lovely name," I say. "Now you go down that corridor, and out into the playground and you make sure you shoot any bad guys wearing the red octopus picture, okay?" 

"Okay," Natalya says, and then runs from the room. I hear some faint gunshots and the thud of large bodies. And all that using one eye with glasses. She is quite the fighter, even if she doesn't look it. 

*Steve's POV*

Just as I'm about to head inside to find Natasha, the man with a mask and a metal arm jumps on me from behind and floors me. I punch them in the face, causing the mask to fall off. The face in front of me is familiar....No. It can't be.

"Bucky?" I say, accidentally out loud.

"Who the hell is Bucky?" he says, and then throws a punch at my arm that makes me drop my shield. It flies off to the side, and it's too far, I can't reach.