Unexpected Surprise

*Natasha's POV* 

I get out today. Out of hospital. Back to Eliza and back to Steve. I've hardly seen them thepast few weeks as it's just been doctors coming into my hospital room non stop, making sure that the blood has settledokay and there's no weird side effects happening. They've told me to take it easy, but I'm notplanning on following that advice. I just want to see Steve and my baby girl again. The nursesaid that I'll still be able to feed her but it might take her a while of getting used to it again,after being away from me for so long. 

I get in the car and drive to the new compound, whereSteve said to meet him. Have they all moved there now? I guess I'll find out. I get out of thecar, thank Jarvis, and make my way inside. I'm able to take in this wonder of this place, asthis time I'm not in labour. There are portraits of people on the walls: Peggy Carter, AgentCoulson, and a whole group of men called the Howling Commandos. I think that was Steve'ssquadron back in the war, but I can't be sure. 

"Steve? Is anyone here?" I call out, as it's eerily quiet. I can't even hear Eliza crying. I keepwalking until I come into a large room with a table, some cabinets, a few armchairs, andglass walls lined with wood. This place is cozy. 

"Nat? Is that you?" I hear Steve say, and I follow the sound of his voice to another, largeroom. 

"Steve!" I say, and run into his arms. He holds me tightly against him. "It's so good to see youagain." 

"And you. How are you feeling?" He asks. 

"Like normal. Whatever's in your blood did the trick. You should donate monthly to them, itmight help more coma patients," I say. I heard one of the doctors mention it. 

"Maybe, but now's not the time for that," he says. I look up into his eyes and then kiss him,hard. He doesn't hesitate in the slightest to kiss me back. 

"Hey, slow down baby. I want it too, but I'm afraid I need to show you around," he says, breaking away. 

"Okay," I say. He takes my hand and I follow him, as he shows me around all the differentrooms. Then he takes me up a flight of stairs. 

"Those are the other's rooms, and this is ours," he says, opening the door wide for me. 

"Wow, our own room? That's an upgrade," I say. "Oh, it's even got a cot for Eliza!" 

"Yes it does," he says. I look around. The room is adorned with a large mirror on the wall, ahuge bed big enough for at least four people, and wooden beams outlining the windows thatlook out onto the big fields that surround the compound. There's buttons on a keypad next toa window. 

"What do these do?" I ask. 

"I don't know, let's find out," he replies. I press a button and the window turns opaque,another turns it completely clear, like there was no glass at all. Another changes the colourof the glass, and another black it out completely, leaving the room in darkness. 

"Wow, Tony's really upped his game here. Check these out!" I say, switching on the windowagain and turning around to Steve. He has something in his hand but I presume it's just hisphone or something. 

"Come with me, there's something you'll like," he says, and leads me to another room, wherethere's a fingerprint ID outside it. He touches my hand to it and the door slides open toreveal a ballet studio, complete with the bar in the right place on the mirrors, and lots ofleotards hanging in a wardrobe on the side. 

"Oh my-"

"You like it? I had Tony install it for you." 

"It's amazing Steve. I - I love it," I reply, still in shock. He had all this done, for me?