Two

It's been three days since the funeral and I'm just about getting by. With the help of those around me of course.

I climb off the bar stool and move over to the fridge. I moved back into the Avengers compound the day after Tony's funeral. Unable to stay living in his cabin anymore. Although the compound doesn't feel anymore like home. Nowhere does.

I was joined by Wanda, Steve, Bucky and Sam. All of us needing to be surrounded by those we love right now. Clint comes to visit every now and then. I think he's just making excuses at this point so he can come check up on me. Just to make sure I'm not falling apart or some shit.

Thor has been kind of all over the place since the funeral, I believe he's trying to find his purpose or some shit like that. Who knows honestly. And as for Bruce, after the funeral he informed us that he was taking some time to himself. We haven't had any contact with him. Not because haven't tried, we all have. He's just not been returning any of our calls.

I pull the fridge open and pull out the orange juice. I open the carton and drink it straight. Without the use of a glass.

"That's unhygienic you know" a voice says from behind me. I turn around to see Clint leaning against the kitchen counter.

"I've been waiting for you to show up" I laugh. I put the carton down on the counter and pull myself onto the stool.

"Why's that?" He asks.

"You always find a reason to come by and check on me"

"That's not true" he lies.

"It's not?" I ask with a knowing smile. "I'm doing okay, you know. You don't need to worry about me. Tony wouldn't want me to sit around and cry. I need to get back onto my feet. Get training again. Build my strength up"

"I'm sure Steve can get you back into the training room for a few sessions" Clint smiles.

I laugh. "I'm not so sure that's such a good idea"

"Because you had a moment?" He nudges me with his elbow and sends me a wink.

"How would you know that?"

I don't even have to wait for his answer to know which one of my friends had opened their big mouth. Wanda was never good at keeping secrets.

"Wanda" Clint replied with a laugh.

"Of course" I join in his laughing.

"It's so good to hear you laugh" I turn to face Steve. Standing in the kitchen doorway with a wide smile on his face. I smile over at him and nod.

"It's good to laugh"

"She's starting to sound more and more like herself isn't she Cap?" Clint smiles.

"Alright you two, enough of all this mushy shit. I'm doing fine. You can both see that, so now you can leave me alone" I smile.

"I actually came in here to ask you something" Steve says quickly. Walking towards me and Clint.

"Whats up?" I ask.