Ten - Bucky

I land another hard punch to the bag and allow myself time to breath. "You got some pent up frustration Andi?" Wanda asks from behind me.

I say nothing and instead show her my middle finger. She laughs and lightly shoves my shoulder. "Idiot" I mutter.

We've been training together all morning. I've been helping Wanda to control her powers and build up some of her combat skills. It's important that she is able to protect herself in all situations.

She's also been helping me to get some training in with my suit. I'm finally starting to feel comfortable in it. Like it was made for me or something. It's ironic considering the suit was literally build for me. It just feels strange. This was always Tony's thing and I somehow feel like I'm stepping on his moment.

Eventually I know the suit will feel right but at the moment, I'm still trying to get used to all the new fancy tech. FRIDAY has been helping me a lot. Trying to teach me some of the new technology. It's been helpful knowing that I have someone around who is able to teach me these kind of things. I just wish it was Tony instead of an A.I.

"Fancy stopping for some lunch?" I ask breathlessly.

Wanda nods her head. I pick up my water bottle and my towel before following her from the room. We head into the kitchen.

I pull myself up to take a seat on the kitchen counter and pick up my phone from beside me. "What do you fancy?" Wanda asks casually.

"You choose"

I flick through my phone and see a text from Steve.

Hey, can you give me a call when you get the chance? It's important

I feel panic bubble up inside me as I think about what could be wrong. I jump down from the counter and head for the door.

"Where are you going?" Wanda calls after me.

"I'll be right back" I call out to her. "Steve wants me to phone him. I think somethings wrong"

I don't wait for a reply as I head to the front door.

I close it behind me and take a seat on the front steps of the decking. I press the call button and bring the phone to my ear.

I smile as I hear his voice come through the phone.

"Andi, hi"

"Hey Steve"

"I'm sorry for phoning you so quickly. I know you only left yesterday but I know you would hate it if I didn't tell you what was going on"

I pause. "What's going on?"

"I'm assuming that Wanda has told you about Bucky leaving for his new mission?"
He asks.

I nod my head. Despite the fact I know he won't be able to see me. He continues talking anyway.

"He left this morning. He was supposed to update us when he arrived but it's been radio silence. Comms went down a few hours ago so we can't reach him"