Chapter 8: Helpless

** Warning: Graphic depictions of torture. **

~~ Five years ago ~~

"Babe, I wanna try something different today," Alice said while I walked into The Room.

Once inside, standing next to the table—the table where Javier's body had previously laid—I turned around to make eye contact. She was still at the entrance and her eyes stared through me, almost knowingly.

Rubbing the back of my neck with cold fingers, I asked, "What is it that you want to try?"

Before entering The Room, Alice took off her heels; even though she was wearing opaque thigh highs, the painful indents on the back of her achilles were visible.

She groaned in relief as the soles of her feet touched the concrete and slowly inched her way over to me.

"I've had a long day at work and"—Alice bit her nude lip—"I was thinking of being your mistress today."

A smirk crept into the corner of my mouth and I reached out for her red blouse, pulling it up from the waistline of her skirt.

Images of her wearing a leather corset came to mind, torturing me with curiosity. "Would you like to wear something a little more... indecent?"

She grabbed my hands, stopping me from unbuttoning, and looked up with endearing green eyes. "Actually I thought I'd wear this and... we can roleplay a bit, pretending you're my very inconsiderate boss."

"And what exactly would you do to this very inconsiderate boss, mistress?" I pulled her waist closer to me.

Alice giggled. "I was thinking of some edging, perhaps? Just enough to make you frustrated?"

"Mmm... I don't know." My smirk turned into a broad smile.

"Please..." she begged, slowly unzipping my pants. The constraint pressing against my hardening erection eased up, making it nearly impossible to deny her.

Not like I would have anyways.

I let go of one of her hips and pushed the hair hanging over her shoulder to the side. My fingers fiddled with the silk collar of her blouse and I inquired, "Will I still be allowed to see tiddies?"

Her lashes fluttered. "Of course."

I retracted my hands and curled my fingers under the hem of my t-shirt and lifted it over my head. Then with pants already unzipped, I unbuttoned the top and stepped out after taking them down to the floor.

As I was about to remove my boxers, she said, "Leave them. I'll take them off when I decide."

"Yes, mistress," I complied and removed my thumbs from the band.

She stepped closer, nearly pressing against me. Her cold fingers caressed my bare chest. Goosebumps rose all over my skin as she traveled down to my torso.

I closed my eyes, concentrating on her tracing the side of my undefined abs. The further she went down, the more my body tensed up, but she stopped before making it to my groin.

"Well... my dear"—Alice dropped contact and I groaned in disappointment—"we will be using these." I opened my eyes to see she had walked to the center of the room and raised an arm, grabbing one of the cuffs hanging from a suspension point in the ceiling.

I trudged over and reached up, unclipping one of them from the chain and then another from an adjacent point. When I held them out to her, she thanked me and took the one from my left hand.