Sweet Creature.

A/N: There are two more chapters posted after this one, I love you Cherry babies.

READ SWEET CREATURE IN CHERRY FOR HER POV.

I stumble in my own mind every fucking day. I curse in my mind every fucking time I see her name wander on my screen, and I wish it would just go away. I wish everyone would go away at this point. At least for now. Just for a day. A minute.. Just one second I'd like peace and quiet, alone time. Something that I can call mine.

    Jeff wouldn't let me skip out today on the studio, and I get it. I know why, and I know if I really wanted to I would have but I don't. I know I need to be here. I know I really need to get the ball rolling on this album but the truth of it is this isn't the heartbreak you can write about. Yeah it makes me feel like shit, but that doesn't mean it's any good.

I'm in a drought, a lyrical drought I guess. I don't know what to sing, what to write, or how to write it... This should be the most exciting time of my life right now. I turned a new page. I started my own solo career... Yet I don't feel excited. I feel like total shit, and I'm just mad.. I'm irritated, and I feel done. I feel done right now, and though I know I need to get into the studio I truly don't want to be around anyone for the rest of the night.

    But here I am. My normal parking spot. The normal door, the normal studio in front of me. I notice that same yellow bike with the wooden basket parked outside. I stare at the picture in front of me and sigh, waiting a few more minutes before I get out, and go in. I'm only a couple minutes late so I hope they're not here yet.

    The cool air rushes over me as I hold my things, the black tshirt clinging to my body as the summer sun melts off of it. I walk through the halls, nodding ,and smiling as I see familiar faces with names I can't quite place. I shake some hands until my body finds itself in front of the complete studio that is studio C, we're not usually here so it's odd that we are today.

I open the door, and I instantly find myself wanting to groan. They've already fucking started, they've- No, it's not them. It's someone else running into my studio time. I know it is because that piano isn't something we've talked about or discussed... I instantly feel somewhat irritated. I don't want to have to kick someone out of my studio, I'm not a dick.. But it's my time to be here.

    "But we're still young... I.. I always think about you, and how we don't speak enough.. I know when we started... Umm." Her voice catches, and I find myself losing the irritability all together as I walk as quietly as I can around the equipment. I don't want her to hear me, I don't want her to stop... She has stopped though.

She's writing in a leatherbound journal. Her blonde hair cascading down her back. She's short, I can tell by the way she sits. Her hands are small, and nimble as they find their way back to the beautiful ivory of the piano.. And what's more beautiful is the lyrics.. The way they flowed out of her so easily.. Whoever she is she's about to take over the industry.. I can feel it and I haven't even looked at her yet.

    "When we started.. Just us together, not alone.." She shakes her head, obviously frustrated by her lack of words.

"Oh when we started just you and I.. In our home? UGHGH" She groans as she questions what she sings, and I smile to myself, sensing this is an occurrence that might happen often.. The frustration of writing. It's so human, so simplistic seeing her sit by herself like this.  She sighs, shaking her head, and I watch as she runs her hands through her untamed hair.

    "Sweet creature, sweet creature... Wherever I go, you bring-" I kick my foot by accident, slightly tapping a music stand, and she stops, picking her phone up. She sees the time I assume, and I can physically feel the mood of the room shift, and I don't like it.. I wish it stayed the same as before.